Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

don't even reply...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1don't even reply... Empty don't even reply... Sat Jun 16 2012, 14:48

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

http://www.dontevenreply.com/

I can't believe I almost didn't read this!!!

Made me laugh out loud - have only read the tv one and the Japanese one up to now. The tv one killed me, especially the epilogue!

2don't even reply... Empty Re: don't even reply... Sat Jun 16 2012, 14:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

This is what Largehat linked to just the other day.

3don't even reply... Empty Re: don't even reply... Sat Jun 16 2012, 16:24

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:This is what Largehat linked to just the other day.
I know - thought it deserved it's own thread.

4don't even reply... Empty Re: don't even reply... Sat Jun 16 2012, 17:10

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=17

This is probably my favourite:

Original ad:
I am looking for inexpensive dog apparel (T shirts, sweaters, etc.). My dog is a Minature Pinscher. He is a boy and he is around 12 lbs. Maybe you bought some clothes for you pet and they have grown out of them. Also, if you know of any places or websites that offer cheap dog clothing. Either one, please let me know! I really do not want to pay $20 for dog accessories! Thank you!

From Mike Anderson to ***********@***********.org

Hi,

I saw that you are looking for clothing for your dog, so I think it is a fair assumption that you are the type of person who likes to buy stupid shit. In that case, I just broke up with my girlfriend, and she has a ton of crap like that that I want to get rid of. I have a "no place like home" welcome mat, a valentine bear that talks when you squeeze it, the first season of Gilmore Girls on DVD, and one of those singing fish things. Let me know if you want any of this shit.

Thanks,

Mike

5don't even reply... Empty Re: don't even reply... Sat Jun 16 2012, 20:55

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

It really amused me the way the replies from sellers became ever more desperate or in the case of the man wanting a jeep - by the time he spoke to the 5th guy he was emailing them saying "just send me a fucking picture of a jeep now!" - and for all he knew he was talking to the guy for the very first time. (makes sense if you read it)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum