Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billionaire banker wants us now

+23
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
FullofSprite
Bwfc1958
dubzee
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Norpig
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
JAH
Boggersbelief
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 13:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A BILLIONAIRE banker is bidding to buy Bolton Wanderers, The Bolton News understands.

Roger Tamraz, who is also deputy chairman of Middle East Airlines and own oil company Tamoil, says he wants to see Whites become a "community club" once again.

A spokesman for Mr Tamraz said: "After months of work Mr Tamraz and his team have put together a bid to buy the football club from present owner Eddie Davies.

"Building on the current assets, namely the Macron Stadium, Whites Hotel, Euxton training ground, the Lostock academy, and the Community Trist, Mr Tamraz wans to see Bolton Wanderers once again become a community club at the heart of the Bolton community.

"If the bid is successfuly, fans will be involved as never before, as Mr Tamraz seeks to rebuild the image of the club."

"If the bid is successfuly, fans will be involved as never before, as Mr Tamraz seeks to rebuild the image of the club."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 13:54

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

This is the kind of news I've been waiting for.

3Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 13:56

Shove that up your Truss !

4Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 13:57

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds too good to be true Sad

5Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 13:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whats the source of this?

6Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:00

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Whats the source of this?

Bolton News - I've just added the link to it above.

Note - this is not a Marc Iles story!

7Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:03

Sluffy wrote:

Bolton News - I've just added the link to it above.

I've just tweeted him to tell him he's been gazumped by his own paper.

Useless knob.

8Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:06

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Could be not so good news. Tamraz has a murky, oligarch type, CIA fuelled past and may not meet the criteria of fit and proper. But if it's good to go then I'm sure we can forgive him, then we won't need a trust.

9Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Maybe some credibility then instead of this constant bigging up the ST as the way forward. That said, the billionaire dude wants enhanced fan participation so wondering if he sees the ST as the vehicle for that?

11Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:09

We should offer him Whittam as a sweetener.

12Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who#s been messing with Wiki?

"Roger Tamraz ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]روجيه تمرز) is an international baller who is interested in buying Bolton Wanderers Football Club just to have full ownership on his man crush Monday, Gary Madine. "

:rofl:

13Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:12

More details being leaked on Google

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

14Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:12

Beat me to it Lust!

15Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:14

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Well Roger me sideways! Bye bye ST - RT's in town! Very Happy

16Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:14

Please tell me that isn't where the BN got the story from......

17Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Roger Tamraz, an international financier and entrepreneur
in the oil business, is presently wanted by police in at least
two countries. A naturalized American citizen, he has been
ordered by a French court to pay the equivalent of some $ 57
million in connection with the collapse of a French bank and
faces an Interpol arrest warrant for allegedly embezzling
between $154 and $200 million from the failed Al Mashreq Bank
in Lebanon, of which he had been the chairman. In June 1995,
Tamraz--who had left Lebanon in 1989 with the assistance of
Syrian authorities--was also sentenced in absentia to 15 years
in prison by a military court in Lebanon.
1 Tamraz
has also been closely involved in business dealings with
Libya's state-controlled National Oil Company, to which he sold
or with which he merged his own Tamoil company.

18Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

No idea why a 75 year old Egyptian born Lebanese man would want to buy the club and give it to the Bolton community though?

All sounds yet another load of bollocks and I won't believe it until Marc Iles says he's given the club 48 hours to respond to him - then that would mean it is all obviously true.

19Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:18

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Already in talks with Mike Smith at the Olympus fish and chip emporium, discussing ST involvement according to Mark Piles.

20Billionaire banker wants us now Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 14:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:No idea why a 75 year old Egyptian born Lebanese man would want to buy the club and give it to the Bolton community though?

All sounds yet another load of bollocks and I won't believe it until Marc Iles says he's given the club 48 hours to respond to him - then that would mean it is all obviously true.

Cynical.

You should embrace Roger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum