Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Billionaire banker wants us now

+23
bryan458
Reebok Trotter
FullofSprite
Bwfc1958
dubzee
terenceanne
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Norpig
doffcocker
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
Cajunboy
Numpty 28723
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
JAH
Boggersbelief
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

61Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm more interested in the type of pie.

62Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The word "Billionaire" is all you need to know about.  It's to good to be true but if this works out then ......we should have money to burn.

Now all we need is for Eddie to stop asking for a lifetime supply of pies as part of the deal...and get the deal done.
No it will be boring, Boggers said so

No, clever dick. I said having an endless amount would be boring.
I agree actually. I would hate to be like city.

63Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't sound so surprised fiddy8. I talk sense

64Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:31

Bwfc1958 wrote:Stop highlighting everything martin. 74's gonna lose his shit any minute now. I'm sure you don't want to be responsible for his suicide.

It only pisses me off when people highlight part of a post they think needs particular emphasis, as if it won't be read otherwise.

Arseholes.

65Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:32

I honestly can't believe we're arguing over whether or not it would be shit to suddenly have loads of cash.

Now that's a row I never imagined I'd see on here.....

66Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:Don't sound so surprised fiddy8. I talk sense
Of course Boggers. I knew that all along. You're preaching to the converted mate. Now you just need to convince the masses.

67Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:
terenceanne wrote:The word "Billionaire" is all you need to know about.  It's to good to be true but if this works out then ......we should have money to burn.

Now all we need is for Eddie to stop asking for a lifetime supply of pies as part of the deal...and get the deal done.

Like I said, nobody wants to go watch a team that win every week, and why wouldn't we prefer to watch Madine and Pratley rather than Aguero and Toure, yeah I can see how that would be boring.

68Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:35

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:I honestly can't believe we're arguing over whether or not it would be shit to suddenly have loads of cash.

Wouldn't really matter of we had a billionaire anyway. Financial fair play would make him sit there with it burning a big hole in his pocket. It would just mean we were comfortable for a change.

69Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Like I said, nobody wants to go watch a team that win every week, and why wouldn't we prefer to watch Madine and Pratley rather than Aguero and Toure, yeah I can see how that would be boring.

You are missing the point. Nobody has said they'd prefer to watch madine over aguero..

But it would be extremely boring if your team won every single week, add to that you're sat next to some glory hunter from london or from foreign lands. 

Just look at Del Boy, he was bored shitless when he eventually became a millionaire.

70Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Breadman wrote:I honestly can't believe we're arguing over whether or not it would be shit to suddenly have loads of cash.

Wouldn't really matter of we had a billionaire anyway. Financial fair play would make him sit there with it burning a big hole in his pocket. It would just mean we were comfortable for a change.

There are ways around FFP.

71Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

MartinBWFC wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

It's about the expectations. If city get to a cup final lts nowt special, it's expected. If they don't win the league and cup they're all pissed off. It takes the enjoyment out of it imo. I'm not saying i want to watch madine week in week out but I would hate to be in the position city are in.

72Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:41

Nixon reckons it's all bollocks anyway, so it's a moot point.

73Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

We don't really need to hear it from nixon to know that its all bollocks if we're being honest.

74Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iles also says it bollocks. So it will probably turn out to be true

75Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The article suggested that Roger wanted to make BWFC more of a community club again. To me that sounds like he has no intention of spending any money on the squad (yes I know it's a non sequitur)

But it did say that a bid had been prepared which is either true or false and I'm erring on the side of true as it's not the kind of thing a responsible newspaper like the BN would make up without there being some substance to it. Would they?

Deep down I like the idea of having Roger as the owner. I mean the guy has some nads trying to bribe both the Republicans and the Democrats as well as trying to sell the US a pipeline he didn't actually have or own. What a guy!

76Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:49

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Iles also says it bollocks. So it will probably turn out to be true
As Breaders has already said, Iles is a little miffed that some upstart got there before him

77Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Even though I think its bollocks, its quite interesting to see the detail in the report, names, etc.

78Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 16:58

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There's a story about it on the official site, straw clutching I know but.......

79Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 17:06

wanderlust wrote:

Deep down I like the idea of having Roger as the owner. I mean the guy has some nads trying to bribe both the Republicans and the Democrats as well as trying to sell the US a pipeline he didn't actually have or own. What a guy!

Now that's the type of criminal we want in charge, not some two bit knobhead whose misdemeanours are akin to steeling hubcaps in comparison.

If you're going to commit to a life of crime, don't fanny about - channel Lex Luthor or Blofeld and do it properly.

I admire the man.

And I bet he must be good company on a night out - imagine the stories!

He's got my vote.  :like:

80Billionaire banker wants us now - Page 4 Empty Re: Billionaire banker wants us now Fri Jan 29 2016, 17:12

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Personally, I would file it under "fax for Rivaldo" and the all time favourite " Bolton want Pele as manager"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum