Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

People With Kids Bug Me

+6
Sluffy
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1People With Kids Bug Me Empty People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 13:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you're young and have no intention of having children, other peoples kids are almost always annoying. They are too loud, too messy, and their parents don't seem to be able to control them.

Then you have kids and become just another lazy parent who lets their kids spoil the lives of other people.

I was in the swimming pool yesterday, swimming in the swimming lane, when these two kids started swimming underneath me under the water. I managed to knee the boy in the back as he went underneath me the second time. When he came up for air I told him to stay away from me or he would spend his last seconds under the water. A bit harsh in hindsight but there you go.

Anyway, he went running to his mummy who was out of the pool sitting in a deckchair, trying to show the world that you can fit a whale into a bikini. She came waddling over to me to give me some abuse, but I told her to fuck off and control her kids.

Why is it that people with kids just let them do what they want. When I take my sisters kids out I keep them in line and they don't bother anyone. Is it too much to ask others to do the same with their own kids?

2People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 13:42

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:When you're young and have no intention of having children, other peoples kids are almost always annoying. They are too loud, too messy, and their parents don't seem to be able to control them.

Then you have kids and become just another lazy parent who lets their kids spoil the lives of other people.

I was in the swimming pool yesterday, swimming in the swimming lane, when these two kids started swimming underneath me under the water. I managed to knee the boy in the back as he went underneath me the second time. When he came up for air I told him to stay away from me or he would spend his last seconds under the water. A bit harsh in hindsight but there you go.

Anyway, he went running to his mummy who was out of the pool sitting in a deckchair, trying to show the world that you can fit a whale into a bikini. She came waddling over to me to give me some abuse, but I told her to fuck off and control her kids.

Why is it that people with kids just let them do what they want. When I take my sisters kids out I keep them in line and they don't bother anyone. Is it too much to ask others to do the same with their own kids?

non of the above really happened did it? I believe this is just another article written to provoke an argument... as you know most people have kids on here...

if you really are that bitter and twisted in real life, fat bloke or not, I do feel sorry for you.

yes, peoples kids can be annoying but simply generalising all kids as 'little shits' is wrong...

3People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

non of the above really happened did it? I believe this is just another article written to provoke an argument... as you know most people have kids on here...

if you really are that bitter and twisted in real life, fat bloke or not, I do feel sorry for you.

yes, peoples kids can be annoying but simply generalising all kids as 'little shits' is wrong...

This isn't about "little shits" as you put it as all kids will do kid things. It's about parents who let their kids run riot just so they can have 5 minutes to themselves.

Another example. I was in a pub the other night, eating in the dining room. Behind us was a family with three kids - the two parents just let them run round the dining room while they stuffed their fat faces with chips and onion rings.

I don't believe this wouldn't bug you if you were out with your missus or girlfriend.

4People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:16

it is annoying when parents let their kids run wild so they can have 10 minutes peace themselves. there's a family that sits on our row at the Reebok, the two kids have no interest in the football at all but the parents just let them run up and down the whole 90 minutes. i'm moving seats next season because of it.

5People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

This isn't about "little shits" as you put it as all kids will do kid things. It's about parents who let their kids run riot just so they can have 5 minutes to themselves.

Another example. I was in a pub the other night, eating in the dining room. Behind us was a family with three kids - the two parents just let them run round the dining room while they stuffed their fat faces with chips and onion rings.

I don't believe this wouldn't bug you if you were out with your missus or girlfriend.

yes... fair enough, this would (and does) bug me...

but i suppose there are 2 sides to it, you cant go in a pub that caters for children and families as well... and not expect to hear a bit of 'kid related noise'

sorry but you cant...

6People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:it is annoying when parents let their kids run wild so they can have 10 minutes peace themselves. there's a family that sits on our row at the Reebok, the two kids have no interest in the football at all but the parents just let them run up and down the whole 90 minutes. i'm moving seats next season because of it.

Come and sit near me in the WSL.

7People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

yes... fair enough, this would (and does) bug me...

but i suppose there are 2 sides to it, you cant go in a pub that caters for children and families as well... and not expect to hear a bit of 'kid related noise'

sorry but you cant...

I accept that, but you keep your kids sat at the table eating their food, not let them run round just so you can eat in peace.

This isn't a rant against kids as I fully intend to have one, this is a rant against crappy parents who can't take the responsibility that comes with having kids.

8People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:it is annoying when parents let their kids run wild so they can have 10 minutes peace themselves. there's a family that sits on our row at the Reebok, the two kids have no interest in the football at all but the parents just let them run up and down the whole 90 minutes. i'm moving seats next season because of it.

ok... im going to sound like a hypocrite here...but i FUCKING HATE little shits that kick the back of your seat at the bok!

whenever im not in my usual seat (well 'standing area) in the ESL for whatever reason, I always seem to get stuck with one...

the last time this happened was pretty embarrassing though...

was about a year ago, and I swapped seats with another mate so he could sit with his Mrs... in my seat.

some kid all match was shouting really loud, random noises and kicking 7 shades of shit out of my chair...

after about 60-odd mins of this, i lost it and went nuts! screamed pretty loud but didn't turn round 'I wish this fucking little shit would stop kicking my seat or im going to just stand up'

I then turned round, only to find a 'special' person who looked about 30 leaving with his 2 carers...

yes, I felt like shit... I should have looked.

I couldn't enjoy the rest of the match I felt so bad, I left after about 2 mins and had a quick walk round the car park to see if i could find them, I would even have offered to buy his ticket again but I couldn't find them...

my mates still make me feel bad about it now...

9People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:40

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit like that scene in the inbetweeners.

10People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 14:51

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

lol!

11People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 15:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
some kid all match was shouting really loud, random noises and kicking 7 shades of shit out of my chair...

after about 60-odd mins of this, i lost it and went nuts! screamed pretty loud but didn't turn round 'I wish this fucking little shit would stop kicking my seat or im going to just stand up'

I then turned round, only to find a 'special' person who looked about 30 leaving with his 2 carers...

I couldn't enjoy the rest of the match I felt so bad, I left after about 2 mins and had a quick walk round the car park to see if i could find them, I would even have offered to buy his ticket again but I couldn't find them...

Very Happy

12People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 16:02

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

ok... im going to sound like a hypocrite here...but i FUCKING HATE little shits that kick the back of your seat at the bok!

whenever im not in my usual seat (well 'standing area) in the ESL for whatever reason, I always seem to get stuck with one...

was about a year ago, and I swapped seats with another mate so he could sit with his Mrs... in my seat.

you keep telling me you have good points, i'm yet to see any on here Very Happy

13People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 16:37

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

you keep telling me you have good points, i'm yet to see any on here Very Happy

oh come on...

hindsight is a bastard, you have to admit it would have been easy to think it was a kid!

what have i learnt from the experience...

look before you react... Embarassed

14People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 21:51

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

You didn't punch that one as well did you ?

15People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Mon Jun 18 2012, 23:44

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Kids are OK provided they are kept on a lead. I saw one in Tesco the other day that wasn't and I complained to the manager !

16People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Tue Jun 19 2012, 09:04

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

TheHateCamel wrote:You didn't punch that one as well did you ?

no...

17People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Tue Jun 19 2012, 10:19

I have kids. They bug me.

18People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Tue Jun 19 2012, 13:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have almost no control over my kids, but I don't consider myself a bad parent. (Mind you they are 25 and 32 Smile )

19People With Kids Bug Me Empty Re: People With Kids Bug Me Wed Jun 20 2012, 00:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have five kids they are well behaved when out and don't annoy anyone. We get complimented on how good they are. But they dont see what the monsters are like at home. I just took one to a famous skateboard park in Tampa so he could big it up for his mates and the shit gives me grief all the way back to Haines cos he had to sit in the middle, we go without them next time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum