Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops?

+12
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
okocha
Fabians Right Peg
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 11:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sarah O'Connell, a transgender woman from Southampton, is using the crowdfunding website to raise money for cock and ball removal reassignment surgery because of long waits for NHS treatment.

The 35-year-old, christened Simon, is trying to raise £20,000 through donations.

The NHS has responded to the story by saying it recognised the "urgent need to bring down waiting times" and funding is being made available.

Now everyone should be able to live their life as they choose. If a man wants tits or a woman wants a willy then that is cool and they should be able to have the necessary operations to make them happy. However, should the NHS be funding such operations?

I say it shouldn't.

People die every week from proper illnesses like cancer, heart attacks etc and many people can't get the drugs they require to stay alive simply because of the postcode they live in. Shouldn't those folk come before someone who fancies changing their sex?

What next? In the future will the NHS be funding face transplants just because someone doesn't like what they see in the mirror? Or if someone wants smaller feet will the NHS be forking out for a foot transplant?

I think this is politically correctness gone too far. The NHS should be spending money on real illnesses and diseases, not ones that are clearly ridiculous. If you were born a man, deal with it. Same if you were born a woman.

2Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:04

You once accused me of starting a thread like this to set up a big personal announcement.

Where you going with this one?

If you need a discreet sub, "for your friend", PM me and we can discuss it.

3Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:You once accused me of starting a thread like this to set up a big personal announcement.

Where you going with this one?

If you need a discreet sub, "for your friend", PM me and we can discuss it.

I am happy in my body thank you. But if I wasn't I'd fund getting a willy myself.

4Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat have you ever thought about having surgery to remove the willy on your head?

5Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:47

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's a 'silly' KP?

That was a quick edit KP. Very Happy

6Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's a 'silly' KP?
auto dict Bonce, now corrected. Very Happy

7Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:What's a 'silly' KP?

That was a quick edit KP. Very Happy
i didn't want to give Nat a chance to take the piss. Very Happy

8Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Auto dict? Sounds like a sex aid for mechanics.

9Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:53

boltonbonce wrote:Auto dict? Sounds like a sex aid i uaed in the 70s

Smile

10Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 12:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew you'd be about somewhere.  Razz

11Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:00

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This all sounds like an ideal opportunity for an ex-footballer type with a consortium behind him to move in and organise some serious tranny fanny funding. Let's face it, for some people there's never enough minge in the world to have a go at.

12Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I am happy in my body thank you. But if I wasn't I'd fund getting a willy myself.

There you go, folks, it's official:

Nat is happy to pay for cock.

Form an orderly queue.....

13Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've had 37 PMs since I posted that. 23 from Norpig.

14Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:27

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had 37 PMs since I posted that. 23 from Norpig.
Will you please stop revealing my PM's to all and sundry, since it's all out in the open what times best for you tomorrow night? I've told Mrs Pig i'm going to a gig

This time i don't want a jar full of your small change either, my rates are cheap but not that cheap

15Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I've had 37 PMs since I posted that. 23 from Norpig.
Will you please stop revealing my PM's to all and sundry, since it's all out in the open what times best for you tomorrow night? I've told Mrs Pig i'm going to a gig

This time i don't want a jar full of your small change either, my rates are cheap but not that cheap
How dare you advertise your services on here!

I can't be doing with all this competition!

I will be doing deep throat next as a speciality behind Bargain Booze!

16Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:53

Bolton Nuts

Admin

On topic.  

I find lit difficult to justify the nhs finding this kind of op. But I also admit i know very little about the subject and how the people going through it really feel.  

Part of me thinks that therapy as opposed to surgery should be the way forward but my mrs disagrees and says "how would you feel if you were in a womans body and knew you were a man?"

Pretty good  i reckon Smile

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

17Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They do go to numerous appointments to see a psychologist first.

18Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Biggie wrote: "how would you feel if you were in a womans body and knew you were a man?"

If you're born a woman, you're a woman. I don't believe this "woman in a man's body" bollocks.

19Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
I will be doing deep throat next as a speciality behind Bargain Booze!

Talking of therapy....I think we have an urgent case here.

20Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Empty Re: Should NHS Be Funding Tranny Ops? Tue Feb 23 2016, 13:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just had some sushi for lunch, it was lovely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum