Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Ipswich

+15
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
Bollotom2014
Numpty 28723
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
doffcocker
Bwfc1958
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Leeds_Trotter
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 11:33

Don't know, don't really care.

The actual football feels a bit like an irrelevance at the minute because we're definitely going down whatever happens and we've got more pressing concerns anyway.

22Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:15

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:Don't know, don't really care.

The actual football feels a bit like an irrelevance at the minute because we're definitely going down whatever happens and we've got more pressing concerns anyway.

This.

Although it's freezing today, and absolutely pissing it down. Really horrible night to be sat watching a shit game of football which knowing McCarthy, and our toothless attacking options, it's bound to be.

Anything less than a really good performance and I hope they get booed off like fuck.

23Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think the lads will raise their game for this one and put in another good home performance. Seeing as Ipswich are the best away team in the division our best will probably add up to a draw - which obviously isn't enough. Nonetheless I can see us doing OK yet failing to win.

24Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Don't know, don't really care.

Shit fan.

25Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:34

And....?

26Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to stop getting you knickers in a twist. Whatever happens to BWFC will have zero impact on your life.

27Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:39

Natasha Whittam wrote:You need to stop getting you knickers in a twist. Whatever happens to BWFC will have zero impact on your life.

What if some deluded Bolton fan mistakes me for Eddie Davies and stabs me in the head with a spoon?

28Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

What if some deluded Bolton fan mistakes me for Eddie Davies and stabs me in the head with a spoon?

Do you look like Eddie Davies? I took you for a much younger gentleman.

29Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eddie Davies has his own hair.

30Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 12:58

Nobody really knows what Eddie Davies looks like.

That bloke you see in the photos in the BN is actually a stooge he employs to go to the games and take any heat on his behalf.

That's why you never hear him speak.

He's called Norman something.

I thought everybody knew that?

31Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 13:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anyone think chants about Saint Eddie may start tonight? I wouldn't be surprised to hear some after all this mess.

I think the Lennon out chants won't be far behind either, i have to agree with Doffy, not really looking forward to going tonight but i'll be there

32Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 14:38

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

My training ground mole tells me the coaching staff have been trying to teach the Goal Machine how to do an overhead kick like Frankie's but out of one hundred attempts he only connected once and it finished up with the ball in his own net and him on the ground with a groin strain.

Bolton 1 (Allardyce)  Ipswich 4 (Brazil 2, Wark, Madine)

33Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 14:40

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I wonder if Knight will be watching. Bolton 3 Ipswich 1. Hope some of the kids will be blooded.

34Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 15:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0. We are an OK side at home and I'm assuming Woolery will play.. He knows where the net is at least

35Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 16:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

he won't start Woolery, he said as much after the last game

36Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 19:19

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't believe Lennon, no recognised striker in the starting lineup, Madine, Woolery, Dobbie all on bench, fucking clueless tw@t.

37Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 19:39

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Any radio tonight?

38Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 19:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Don't believe Lennon, no recognised striker in the starting lineup, Madine, Woolery, Dobbie all on bench, fucking clueless tw@t.
Ey up! Lennon's going for the Barcelona.

Tiki taka that McCarthy!

39Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 19:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Don't believe Lennon, no recognised striker in the starting lineup, Madine, Woolery, Dobbie all on bench, fucking clueless tw@t.
Ey up! Lennon's going for the Barcelona.

Tiki taka that McCarthy!

Dead and buried. Hopefully Woolery gets a run out for the last 30 mins. The other two are shit anyway.

40Bolton 2-2 Ipswich - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Ipswich Tue Mar 08 2016, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live guys! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum