Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you consume the weekly limit in a day?

+12
Soul Kitchen
Mr Magoo
karlypants
NickFazer
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
doffcocker
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Make sure you have one of these for me, Fin.

Do you consume the weekly limit in a day? - Page 2 Bbfb3da7ab8f41744d9de3cced857ca2

I was a binge drinker when i was younger. It wasnt called that then though. It was just getting pissed

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't know many that go out and have 2 pints. 4 minimum otherwise might as well have non alcoholic drinks.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

NickFazer wrote:I don't know many that go out and have 2 pints. 4 minimum otherwise might as well have non alcoholic drinks.

Why, is it a competition to see who can drink the most?

If men didn't get drunk, you would never have had sex in your life.

Be thankful instead of pouring scorn on the idea of drinking.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just on my 3rd as we speak :drinks:

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:If men didn't get drunk, you would never have had sex in your life.

I've been a virgin for 10 years, I've forgotten what sex is like.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:vodka soda's! Someone's forgotten their Bolton roots, what's wrong with a pint of Mild and a bag of pork scratchings. Throw in a fishy treat from the fishman who used to go round the pubs and you have a great night out  Very Happy

Mate, I used to be fully on board with a good pint of bitter in The Ship and Mr. Cockle's crab sticks in Maxims.

My love of bitter went away when I moved to London. Couldn't seem to find a decent one that I enjoyed so I eventually switched to lager. Staropramen, Budvar and especially Orangebom my faves.

It all went tits up when I moved to New York. Pink drinks everywhere so I eventually settled on bottled Heineken and the odd vodka. I'm not quite at the Malibu and pineapple stage yet but... hang on... I may try one in Mexico in a couple of weeks.
I'll get the wife to try one for you to nite.  The worst thing about going on hols is the shit ale and Mexico is no different!
A pint of Flat Cap will be my first Port O'Call when I get home.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I've not had an alcoholic drink since October. I think that says as much about my social life as my drinking habits.
Miserable cnut!
Just as well your gash is sealed up like Lenin's Tomb!?

Enjoying your hols mate?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Enjoying your hols mate?

I thought you'd stopped using your SK character?

My girlfriend got a bottle of rose Black Tower for her birthday, but she doesn't drink. So had to drink that on Monday night, quite enjoyed it (might buy her another one next year).

She doesn't drink so I tend not to, normally have a couple after playing football.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet food is more dangerous than booze, I saw a guy ( big fat, could hardly walk, out of breath ) kept stopping, ( probably smelt like a gone off onion, smothered in garlic ) so why don't they ask you at the GPs, what do you eat?

And yes, sometimes at party's I get totally fucking wasted, off my tits until 3 or 4 in the morning, definitely over the recommended dosage, but I couldn't give a flying fuck, work hard play hard, and don't listen to fat overweight people telling you off about drinking.

scottjames30 wrote:I bet food is more dangerous than booze, I saw a guy ( big fat, could hardly walk, out of breath ) kept stopping, ( probably smelt like a gone off onion, smothered in garlic ) so why don't they ask you at the GPs, what do you eat?

And yes, sometimes at party's I get totally fucking wasted, off my tits until 3 or 4 in the morning, definitely over the recommended dosage, but I couldn't give a flying fuck, work hard play hard, and don't listen to fat overweight people telling you off about drinking.
i'm not fat i'm big boned

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

No i have a small can of mackeson stout in the evening with a sardine sandwich. On sundays i have two cans with a goats cheese sandwich and a gurkin.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

While the Co-Op are doing a promotion on bottles of Timothy Taylors Landlord ( 3 x 500ml bottles for a fiver ) I have been exceeding my weekly limit.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't drink at all because I suffer from Crohn's Disease but I used to and to be honest the "14 unit" limit is just nonsense. I'd have buried that on Friday night when I went out with my mates. To be honest I'm getting bored with all the Governmental junk about health, it's got nothing to do with making Britain healthier. 

The truth is that the UK Government can't afford for us all to give up smoking and drink under the 14 unit a week limit and they know it. The loss in revenue for them would be devastating, especially on tobacco. However they can't say that so they produce these 'statistics' and 'guidance' in order to make it look like they're doing something about it. 

I once saw a T-shirt that made me laugh. It said

"If you don't drink, don't smoke and don't fool around with women you won't live any longer. It will just feel like it then you'll die of boredom." Smile

I have to say I think that's about right. This whole alcohol awareness business is similar to the Government's brilliant idea of issuing "Heatwave Alerts" because it's summer. It's a bunch of cosmetic nonsense designed to make it look like they're doing something useful but nothing else.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Positive went over my weekly limit just at lunchtime with 3 pints of Brooklyn!!!!

I had three week's worth in one hit last night.

Paying for it now like......

:drink: :lazy: Sleep  sunny  Shocked  :shit:  :sick:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum