Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Were you a delinquent at school?

+2
Natasha Whittam
largehat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are you up late or up early LH? I'm in Tampa and its 11..30 pm and bloody humid.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

This I pad keeps doubling my posts.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm a bit of a night owl and I'm not working this week, so I'm catching up on some bits and pieces for a very involved strategy game I've been playing on and off since the late 80s, and catching up on Sky+. So far this evening I've watched 3 episodes of Pointless, Wednesday's episode of The Sopranos, the hour-long EastEnders from Wednesday. Was just off to bed when I read your mad posts. I'm now in bed with my iPhone.

I visited Tampa for the day in May 2010, I was in Orlando for a fortnight and took a day trip to Busch Gardens. It was unseasonably hot in central Florida when I was there, remember playing crazy golf at midnight and absolutely sweating my bollocks off, unbelievably humid. You can tell most of the state is a reclaimed swamp.

I can't believe you got the music teacher up the stick at 15. You dirty dog.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We all do things we don't regret Very Happy It was a shock when I found out later. She was a babe though. I love Florida weather I like humid even though I moan about it. Go every year not interested in anywhere else. Was doing my blood pressure at the machine in publix today and this local woman starts looking at my reading she says you have the BP of a young lad a bit taken aback by her forward ness I said is that right ? Yeah she says but your pulse is very high ,bein a worrier about these things I said why do you think that it's high? It must be my sexy bod she say,s with a grin!! I like the yanks friendly buggers.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

In answer to the OPs question...

I was also a little bastard at school, ive mentioned my past a little bit on another thread.

I still managed 10 GCSEs (3 As) above C grade and went to college/uni though...

I managed to be both popular and quite academic at the same time bounce *

* no reason fo the bouncy bouncy 'smiley' ...ive just taken a shine to it! bounce bounce bounce

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I'm catching up on some bits and pieces for a very involved strategy game I've been playing on and off since the late 80s

After 25 years it's time admit you're never going to complete it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I'm now in bed with my iPhone.

Was the sex good? Did you cuddle afterwards?

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I'm catching up on some bits and pieces for a very involved strategy game I've been playing on and off since the late 80s

After 25 years it's time admit you're never going to complete it.

Very good! It runs for games which last about 30 weeks at a time. It started as a play-by-mail game in the 80s, everyone sent a turncard in through the post and got their results via the post. Nowadays it's all electronic. I haven't played continuously I should add. Played from about 1988-1992, then about 2003-2006, and started playing again last year.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was the class clown at school, but not the typical sort. Most class clowns are such because they're over-confident bellends that mouth off every five minutes. I was well-behaved but just always had a controversial, out of the ordinary, sometimes sarcastic answer to questions...and I could do accents and impressions aswell.
I just stuck out like a sore thumb (I can tell you're all shocked), and it made me really popular with half the year, and detested by the other.

I was always in trouble for talking, I had a couple of rows with teachers when I absolutely had to (one even admitted to me the next day she was in the wrong), I went to Greenhalgh's on Blackburn Road during dinner hours a couple of times, but I can't think of anything I ever did that was really bad.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did anyone get arseburn from farting on those school chairs it's really painful if you press down when you let one rip. We used to do it mainly in strawberry splits class as she,d get flustered at the noise and ask who did it.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We would get a bag of pigs eyes from the slaughter house,the fun you could have with them. Like throwing them on to the girls hopscotch chalking and wait for the screams as they jumped on them. Or putting one on strawberries desk. Or putting one in a girls pencil case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum