Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blumarble Capital Ltd.

+12
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Cajunboy
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 10:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I want them to sell it to Roger Tamraz, at least if it goes tits up it will do so with a bit of excitement and panache. The 2 we've got just look like a couple of glorified barrow boys that bought a football club because it was cheap, without too much thought about how they are going to run it.
I also can't understand how they metaphorically got into bed together either because there doesn't appear to be a great deal of synergy between them.

42Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 20:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rumour has it, KA has put his share of the club up for sale at £5million.

43Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 20:10

####### FAO: Lucky Peter Piper ################

DO NOT BITE !!!!!

#####################################

44Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 20:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Rumour has it, KA has put his share of the club up for sale at £5million.

Laughing

45Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 21:40

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Rumour has it, KA has put his share of the club up for sale at £5million.
He would have to pay someone £5million to take his share!

46Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 22:31

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:####### FAO: Lucky Peter Piper ################

DO NOT BITE !!!!!

#####################################
I'm being a good boy now thanks to my advanced age Very Happy

47Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Tue May 17 2016, 22:53

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:I want them to sell it to Roger Tamraz, at least if it goes tits up it will do so with a bit of excitement and panache. The 2 we've got just look like a couple of glorified barrow boys that bought a football club because it was cheap, without too much thought about how they are going to run it.
I also can't understand how they metaphorically got into bed together either because there doesn't appear to be a great deal of synergy between them.
Do we have conclusive proof that he was actually interested?

48Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 09:09

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

His representative in London issued a statement saying he was but was behind the other bidders because he had been in the process for longer, even went on to outline how he wanted to build on the assets of the club.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

not conclusive but it came from his connections not ours.

Edit- I believe his representative who issued the statement was a connection of Phil Gartside so how that works now he is no longer around I wouldn't know.

49Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 10:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never a shred of truth in that IMO.

50Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 11:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Never a shred of truth in that IMO.

So his representatives and the man himself confirmed their interest to buy bwfc and still you say there was no truth in it?

51Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 14:10

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:

So his representatives and the man himself confirmed their interest to buy bwfc and still you say there was no truth in it?
My guess (and it is a guess) is that as a man who has done business all over the world involving Leaders of countries, heads of multi national conglomerates and even the CIA (if you read up on his history), is that he wasn't prepared to jump through hoops at the behest of some short arsed megalomaniac who invented a kettle switch.

52Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 14:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

My guess (and it is a guess) is that as a man who has done business all over the world involving Leaders of countries, heads of multi national conglomerates and even the CIA (if you read up on his history), is that he wasn't prepared to jump through hoops at the behest of some short arsed megalomaniac who invented a kettle switch.
I think Tamraz was very interested in buying us if his own statements are to be believed. What surprises me to this day is that he seems to have been ignored by Ed and Phil almost completely. They seemed determined to press ahead with a rather "dodgy" sort of deal involving the ST even though it wasn't properly (and still isn't) structured yet and only sold to Ken and Dean when the tax office said no more adjournments, do a deal or else we'll shut it down. By then Tamraz had lost patience with the process and left them to go to hell in their own way.

In a way I'm surprised Ken and Dean haven't approached him since and said something like "Look, we paid x million for the club. Add on a million profit for each of us and it's all yours." Of course they may have done so and been rebuffed but given how tight they seem to be finding money right now I think it would at least be worth them approaching him as a potential partner/investor in the club whether he bought the whole thing or simply a stake.

53Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 14:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter,you consider a deal with the ST as 'dodgy'.
Let me tell you,any deal with Tamraz is 'dodgy',with knobs on.

54Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 15:02

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:Peter,you consider a deal with the ST as 'dodgy'.
Let me tell you,any deal with Tamraz is 'dodgy',with knobs on.
bonce I will confess to knowing very little about the man. In what sense is he dodgy?

And just to clarify, if the ST had been properly organised etc I wouldn't have called a potential deal with them "dodgy".  However the fact they were invited to seek preferred bidder status by Birch when they still hadn't got so much as a bank account at that time struck me as dodgy and more likely as a move to try and drive the price up for another buyer.

55Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 15:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interpol once issued a warrant for his arrest. Delve deeper and it gets worse.

Don't want him near the club.

56Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 15:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He had a death threat on his head once after defrauding the Lebanese bank he part owned with the Lebanese government and was a CIA asset when dealing with the construction of an oil pipe through a few of the ikstan states.Certainly doesn't sound like a man who will have meaningful dialogue about whether a man who nearly liquidated a football club should have a suite named after him

57Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 15:59

whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Bolton Wanderers Urban Myth No 27:

"Eddie Davies invented a revolutionary kettle control switch which changed the face of the industry and made him millions like that very clever Mr Dyson fella."

The sad truth: Eddie Davies invented fuck all.

He's an accountant who did very well financially when the company he was employed by (as Chief Executive, not Head of Inventing Stuff) flogged 40% of its shares in 2000.

58Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:04

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Bolton Wanderers Urban Myth No 27:

"Eddie Davies invented a revolutionary kettle control switch which changed the face of the industry and made him millions like that very clever Mr Dyson fella."

The sad truth: Eddie Davies invented fuck all.

He's an accountant who did very well financially when the company he was employed by (as Chief Executive, not Head of Inventing Stuff) flogged 40% of its shares in 2000.

Don't be so negative and dismissive about accountants. I'm one ffs and I'm one of the good guys.
We're not all a bunch of parasitic tossers

59Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:08

Somebody's protesting too much, methinks...... Very Happy

60Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 3 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:09

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Somebody's protesting too much, methinks...... Very Happy

No,only a little!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum