Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blumarble Capital Ltd.

+12
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Mr Magoo
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
Cajunboy
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:13

I'm just prejudiced at the moment because it's our financial year end and I've spent two days locked in a small room with two of your lot.

"I can't answer or explain where that money went because I've only been here two months" stopped cutting it after about ten minutes.

I don't think they trust me.....

62Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:14

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:I'm just prejudiced at the moment because it's our financial year end and I've spent two days locked in a small room with two of your lot.

"I can't answer or explain where that money went because I've only been here two months" stopped cutting it after about ten minutes.

I don't think they trust me.....

Keep on telling them it's not material and if they don't believe you confiscate their calculators.

63Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:24

All joking apart, it looks like we're going to have to write off nearly sixty grand's worth of stock because my predecessor adopted a fairly louche attitude to record keeping and inventory management.

"According to our files, we're showing X as an asset with the value of Y", they keep saying.

And I keep replying with: "Yes but according to my eyes, it's not in the fucking warehouse so what would you like me to say?"

64Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Q. What's the definition of an accountant?
A. Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

65Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 16:35

Very Happy

66Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 19:23

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Q. What's the definition of an accountant?
A. Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

Someone who would like to be an actuary but would find it too exciting

67Blumarble Capital Ltd. - Page 4 Empty Re: Blumarble Capital Ltd. Wed May 18 2016, 22:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actuarial work can be very exciting. In Sicily, actuaries not only know how many people will die and when but also their names and addresses. Allegedly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum