Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

16/17

+11
Boggersbelief
luckyPeterpiper
doffcocker
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
observer
Bwfc1958
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2116/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 19:57

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And where have people got insider information on the finances of SS from ? All people are doing is assuming.

2216/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Assuming we can get someone to actually come in and manage the team at all it will be either someone who can't get a manager's job anywhere else or it'll be someone who comes in after the board lies through its teeth about what he'll have to do the job with. In other words, new board, same garbage.

Embarrassing post.

Put a sock in it you depressing bellend. Has Wendy been shagging the milkman again?

There will be a list as long as your arm to manage our club, we are still a huge name in the world of football and the ego in many managers will make them think they're the ones to awaken the sleeping giant.

Call yourself a fan? Fuck off.
Wow! Shocked 

Very uncalled for with the personal abuse especially at Peters wife!

Your apology to him is long overdue!

2316/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Wow! Shocked 

I just wrote what everyone was thinking.

People need to be more positive, get behind the team.

2416/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Assuming we can get someone to actually come in and manage the team at all it will be either someone who can't get a manager's job anywhere else or it'll be someone who comes in after the board lies through its teeth about what he'll have to do the job with. In other words, new board, same garbage.

Embarrassing post.

Put a sock in it you depressing bellend. Has Wendy been shagging the milkman again?

There will be a list as long as your arm to manage our club, we are still a huge name in the world of football and the ego in many managers will make them think they're the ones to awaken the sleeping giant.

Wow! Shocked 

I recall you saying that white84's wife was an "ugly slag"

2516/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Wow! Shocked 

I just wrote what everyone was thinking.

People need to be more positive, get behind the team.

Bang out of order and you know it.

2616/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Ha ha, as if "Wendy" is real. No sane person would give out their spouses name on a football forum.

2716/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:32

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

Ha ha, as if "Wendy" is real. No sane person would give out their spouses name on a football forum.

Indeed Jeniffer Lawrence would drop me in a second if I dared.

2816/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Some trusting people would though and I've no doubt Peter is one of those.

On behalf of the site and Natasha we would like to apologise for any upset caused.  The post was clearly not meant to be taken too seriously but sometimes it is not always perceived in that way.

We all hope and trust that you are well on the road to recovery from your recent illness and that times for all of us and the club will be much improved this time next season.

2916/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 20:40

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Our current fall from grace bears an alarming similarity to when we were relegated from the old Div 1 in the early Eighties, 3 or 4 seasons struggling in Div 2 (now the Championship), before tumbling into the 3rd tier. Last time we went down to Div 4 before our fortunes turned around, let's hope that it is next season that our revival begins, or at least we are able to stop the rot.

3016/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have said nothing wrong, I was simply telling LPP to shut up with his negative shite that is all across this section of the forum.

We have been saved from going out of business. We live to fight another day. Be thankful.

At least Hipster keeps his negativity to one sentence.

3116/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have said nothing wrong, I was simply telling LPP to shut up with his negative shite that is all across this section of the forum.

We have been saved from going out of business. We live to fight another day. Be thankful.

At least Hipster keeps his negativity to one sentence.

Good on you

3216/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Sun Mar 20 2016, 21:34

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

Embarrassing post.

Oh dear, the "we are a massive club" delusion strikes again. 

We're a small north western team from a small town lying in the shadow of Manchester that has spent the vast majority of it's post WW2 existence in the 2nd tier and below. We have not won a major tropjy (FA or League Cup) in 58 years and have never won anything in Europe. We are not and never have been or will be a giant, sleeping or otherwise. As to someone's ego, well, yours is the biggest I've ever seen even on the internet so perhaps they should give you the job.

And whether you, boggers or anyone else likes it or not I shall continue to post my opinions based on what I see happening at our club and what I believe will follow no matter how negative it is. I will continue to add my reasons, if your attention span is so short that you can't read more than one sentence that is your problem not mine. 

And if you don't like that then I suggest you take your own advice and trot back to Victory Park given that you've publicly stated who you support and it isn't Bolton Wanderers.

3316/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 08:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

We're a small north western team from a small town lying in the shadow of Manchester that has spent the vast majority of it's post WW2 existence in the 2nd tier and below. We have not won a major tropjy (FA or League Cup) in 58 years and have never won anything in Europe. We are not and never have been or will be a giant, sleeping or otherwise. As to someone's ego, well, yours is the biggest I've ever seen even on the internet so perhaps they should give you the job.

And whether you, boggers or anyone else likes it or not I shall continue to post my opinions based on what I see happening at our club and what I believe will follow no matter how negative it is. I will continue to add my reasons, if your attention span is so short that you can't read more than one sentence that is your problem not mine. 

And if you don't like that then I suggest you take your own advice and trot back to Victory Park given that you've publicly stated who you support and it isn't Bolton Wanderers.

What utter rubbish, you really have reinforced your bellend tag.

You know fuck all about football if you think there won't be a massive list of applicants for the Bolton job. We are still seen as a "big club" just as Leeds, Sheff Weds, Wolves, Southampton and all the other big names that fell into League 1 in recent years.

But regardless of all that, your negativity is ridiculous and over the top. Get a grip.

And start buying your milk from Tesco.

3416/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 10:23

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Top posts from lpp just an opinion at the end of the day and just as passionate as anything said on here. 

Usual muppets giving abuse to fill a hole in their lives.

3516/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 10:33

Are you suggesting that if Whittam had her hole filled more often, she'd be less miserable?

3616/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 13:11

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Without question.

3716/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 13:18

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

What utter rubbish, you really have reinforced your bellend tag.

You know fuck all about football if you think there won't be a massive list of applicants for the Bolton job. We are still seen as a "big club" just as Leeds, Sheff Weds, Wolves, Southampton and all the other big names that fell into League 1 in recent years.

But regardless of all that, your negativity is ridiculous and over the top. Get a grip.

And start buying your milk from Tesco.
And once again Ms Whittam proves why she is an intellectual pygmy. 

I won't bother to explain all the reasons why Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday and Wolverhampton Wanderers are all seen as big names while we are not. I'll just mention fanbase and revenue streams that dwarf anything we have or have had in the last half century or more. 

As to Southampton their nearest local rival is Portsmouth and they don't have to compete with several other clubs including Manchester United and City within a twenty mile radius. 

If my 'negativity' is too much for you then I suggest you don't read my posts. Personally I believe they are a realistic assessment of where we are and where we most likely are headed. I take no pleasure from that because unlike you I actually support Bolton Wanderers not some non-league outfit. I will continue to post what I think when I want to and if that offends your sensibilities tough.

3816/17 - Page 2 Empty Re: 16/17 Mon Mar 21 2016, 13:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:And where have people got insider information on the finances of SS from ? All people are doing is assuming.
Insider information isn't required because there is sufficient in the public domain to realise that the finances will be very tight for the near future and that the threat of bankruptcy still hangs over the club.

In the public domain:

• Trading loss currently in excess of £12.5 million per annum i.e. we are losing around £1million per month.
  • SS agreed to loan the club £7.5 million to see us through to the end of the season.
  • Wage bill currently around £8.5 million a year but with 4 or 5 seniors and a bunch of youngsters out of contract in the summer it could reduce to £7.5 million per annum. However if the club want to offer new contracts to Holding and Woolery and they have the cash, the saving will be less. 
  • 11 senior players have contracts that don't reduce their payments when we are relegated so unless we can manage to offload the losers to someone daft enough to pay their high wages we will be stuck with a ridiculously high wage bill for 16/17 season 
  • SS agreed to invest a further £12.5 million over the next four years but this money has yet to be secured
  • £3million a year from SS won't hack it going forward so we need both a further massive reductions in player cost as well as an increase in sources of income - which will be difficult if not impossible in League 1.

There may be something in the SS business plan than involves a way of printing money though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum