Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP mania.

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41BP mania. - Page 3 Empty Re: BP mania. Mon Jun 25 2012, 00:42

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I got nothing against fat people that's the truth, but shit these yanks have taken fat to a different level since I was last here. They are huge lard buckets endlessly stuffing themselves with shit. The women take up two seats in Denny,s, one couple had a whole table their kids on another. I am amazed at the huge arses on the women, one woman fat as fuck had a meal then a desert then a large bucket of ice cream. It reminded me of the exploding diner in monty python. Plenty of ass for quent here.

42BP mania. - Page 3 Empty Re: BP mania. Mon Jun 25 2012, 00:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:AD, is that a formal committment to take Quent with you next time? It sounded that way to me. I bet the family will love him.
no he,d kidnap a prostitute and take her over the state line Very Happy

43BP mania. - Page 3 Empty Re: BP mania. Mon Jun 25 2012, 01:04

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm havin trouble posting keep repeating ,bloody I pad what sort of present is that? Be glad to get back to my home computer. Had enough now it's rain storms with hurricane Debbie due to hit tampa soon,but leaving on weds eve from Orlando so I hope it does not go inland I don't want to be stuck here. Tell me what's your main beef with littlejohn never read him myself saw him on tv and he did seem a bit of a twat. Don't pay any attention to newspapers politics or agenda,s , but I do have a dislike for the mirror,s labour obsession they would find a valid excuse if labour advocated killing babies for fun.

44BP mania. - Page 3 Empty Re: BP mania. Mon Jun 25 2012, 01:15

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

AD, I'll answer your question about Littlejohn over on the 'End of days' thread, don't want to get them mixed up.

45BP mania. - Page 3 Empty Re: BP mania. Mon Jun 25 2012, 01:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:AD, I'll answer your question about Littlejohn over on the 'End of days' thread, don't want to get them mixed up.
ok have not looked there tonight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum