Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predicting the future ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Predicting the future ? Empty Predicting the future ? Mon Jun 25 2012, 23:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This article is from 1906!

2Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Mon Jun 25 2012, 23:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And following on...

3Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Mon Jun 25 2012, 23:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've seen the cell phone one before. It's not a cell phone. Even if it was, what network would she have been using?

4Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 06:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I've seen the cell phone one before. It's not a cell phone. Even if it was, what network would she have been using?

By the looks of her appearance I would have a guess it would have to be Virgin.

5Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 11:43

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
largehat wrote:I've seen the cell phone one before. It's not a cell phone. Even if it was, what network would she have been using?

By the looks of her appearance I would have a guess it would have to be Virgin.

He's here all week folks!

6Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 12:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It is also possible that aliens could be disguising themselves as animals.

https://youtu.be/rOHlnV5fcsQ

7Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 12:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Apparently it was a hearing device, i might have made that up though.

I remember years ago that John Titor who apparently came back from the future to retrieve an old computer.

this was his mission badge

Predicting the future ? File:Titor_insignia

this was something he said.

In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China, and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed

here's a picture of his time machine.

Predicting the future ? Time-m2

8Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 12:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[quote="Hipster_Nebula"]Apparently it was a hearing device, i might have made that up though.

/quote]

The general consensus is that it was a hearing device but why would she need it whilst walking down the street ?

Also, she pause at one point and appears to be deep in conversation.

9Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 12:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps she was a bit mental.

10Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 15:53

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No need for a network when your calling your starship !

11Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 16:11

Bolton Nuts

Admin

The mobile phone one is a 1924 siemens hearing amplifier device. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwTbUfaPcLo&feature=related

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

12Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 19:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some really weird pictures. Surely they cannot all be fake ?

13Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Tue Jun 26 2012, 19:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha christ i did not expect to see that thing crawling up the stairs! affraid

14Predicting the future ? Empty Re: Predicting the future ? Wed Jun 27 2012, 10:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most people don't believe in fairies but I saw two when I was a young lad. My dad took me to a country park for a walk and as we were going along we saw two male fairies frolicking in some bushes.

I asked my dad what they were doing and he said they were ' cottaging fairies.'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum