Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stone Roses: Embarrassing Or Genius?

+6
chipbutty
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
largehat
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:This a a photo of the Stone Roses as few days before they play a series of reunion gigs in Manchester at the weekend:

Stone Roses: Embarrassing Or Genius? - Page 2 _61220048_roses2011_464getty

They embarrass me. They were a fairly decent band in the 90's. Bit of a one hit wonder I guess, but they did ok considering their lead singer couldn't actually sing, but look at the state of them, they all look about 65!

This reunion is obviously about money, and that's fair enough, but who the fuck wants to see this bunch of geriatrics in 2012?
Age has has got fuck all to do with it , they look ok apart from brown who looks ill or drug fucked.

Someone has removed my post. Is it because I am from Blackburn? Racists.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Age has has got fuck all to do with it , they look ok apart from brown who looks ill or drug fucked.

So it doesn't embarrass you when middle-aged men pretend to be 21?

Actually don't answer that, I have no doubt you're sat there with your gelled thining hair, shirt open to the navel and leather pants.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:Someone has removed my post. Is it because I am from Blackburn? Racists.

YES!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That has made my blood boil with Granada News..... They have just stated its the first time together since 1996!! Errr no its not, they have been playing concerts all over Europe last few weeks , including teh Heineken Music Hall, in Amsterdam, a couple of weeks ago when they didn't even do a flippin encore and the drummer got blamed!!!!!!! (but was well worth the ticket price :-) )

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Age has has got fuck all to do with it , they look ok apart from brown who looks ill or drug fucked.

So it doesn't embarrass you when middle-aged men pretend to be 21?

Actually don't answer that, I have no doubt you're sat there with your gelled thining hair, shirt open to the navel and leather pants.
Listen fairy cakes you should be thinking about fluffy kittens and pink bunnies and replacing your marrigolds for a brighter colour instead of concerning yourself with stuff you dont understand. That description is as far from me as you could get. I dont have a problem with any band doing what they do, you want them to curl up and die because they are older than 21, you must be a bieber fan i reckon. Stop writing silly annoying posts for fucks sake.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

And get rid of that ugly bint on your avatar its just scared the shit out of the cat.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:Imagine the crowds if these lads performed at Glastonbury.

https://youtu.be/6l6vqPUM_FE

Stone Roses: Embarrassing Or Genius? - Page 2 Field_with_scarecrows_near_Keighley_Tarn%2C_Keighley_-_geograph.org.uk_-_495751

I was catching a train from Victoria the other week and the place was heaving with people - turns out they were all going to the Happy Mondays gig at the MEN arena.

What a strange crew they were - most of 'em were wearing sandals and cardigans with babies slung on their backs and carrying boxes of sandwiches and flasks of tea and cumfy cushions under their arms - and that was only the band.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

70,000 turned out to watch the Stone Roses in Manchester. By all accounts it was a bloody good gig. I wish I could have gone but unfortunately, the timing of the concert clashed with the time I had marked down for ironing the wrinkles and creases out of my testicles.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum