Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put Your Money Where Your Fat Mouth Is

+11
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
gloswhite
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
doffcocker
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Without doubt this is the most negative BWFC site on the planet. It's also deemed the site with the greatest percentage of armchair supporters.

Every day there's another thread full of anti-Anderson/Holdsworth bullshit, despite the fact the authors of this bullshit have absolutely no inside information.

Despite all this negative shite being posted, these "fans" claim to be supporters of Bolton Wanderers Football Club. Well now is your chance to prove it. Wanderlust, Breadman, sluffy, LPP, Hipster, terenceanne etc it's time to prove your loyalty by buying a season ticket. Your negative bullshit doesn't help the club, but buying a season ticket will.

I don't believe any of you can't afford £300 for a season ticket, and even if you never set foot in the ground, at least you have contributed to the club you claim to support.

So come on, what's stopping you? Or is it simply a case of you only claim to support BWFC so you can come on sites like this and post negative shite?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Without doubt this is the most negative BWFC site on the planet. It's also deemed the site with the greatest percentage of armchair supporters.

Every day there's another thread full of anti-Anderson/Holdsworth bullshit, despite the fact the authors of this bullshit have absolutely no inside information.

Despite all this negative shite being posted, these "fans" claim to be supporters of Bolton Wanderers Football Club. Well now is your chance to prove it. Wanderlust, Breadman, sluffy, LPP, Hipster, terenceanne etc it's time to prove your loyalty by buying a season ticket. Your negative bullshit doesn't help the club, but buying a season ticket will.

I don't believe any of you can't afford £300 for a season ticket, and even if you never set foot in the ground, at least you have contributed to the club you claim to support.

So come on, what's stopping you? Or is it simply a case of you only claim to support BWFC so you can come on sites like this and post negative shite?

Bought mine a couple of weeks ago to get the Early bird Discount.

So- Nats right- get your hands in your pockets and support the club the best way that you can-by putting some dosh in

I think I banked quite a lot of credit during the 80's and 90's, freezing my bollocks off, standing in an almost empty, ice cold Burnden Paddock, watching us play the likes of Rochdale and Bury in the Freight Rover Trophy on many a Tuesday night.

And that's not counting the 60+ away grounds I've been to watching The Wanderers over the years, so all in all, I reckon my balance sheet's looking ok, ta very much.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I think I banked quite a lot of credit during the 80's and 90's, freezing my bollocks off, standing in an almost empty, ice cold Burnden Paddock, watching us play the likes of Rochdale and Bury in the Freight Rover Trophy on many a Tuesday night.

And that's not counting the 60+ away grounds I've been to watching The Wanderers over the years, so all in all, I reckon my balance sheet's looking ok, ta very much.

Utter bullshit.

It's now that matters. £300 is nothing to the most intelligent poster on Bolton Nuts. You probably spend that on bread in a month.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A supporter is for life, not just for the good times!!
Although the shallow cnuts that are only in it for the good times will always be first in the queue!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I think I banked quite a lot of credit during the 80's and 90's, freezing my bollocks off, standing in an almost empty, ice cold Burnden Paddock, watching us play the likes of Rochdale and Bury in the Freight Rover Trophy on many a Tuesday night.

What a hero?!
You stood alone I'll bet?! Very Happy
I'll bet there's even some that go today have a few tales to tell?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Without doubt this is the most negative BWFC site on the planet. It's also deemed the site with the greatest percentage of armchair supporters.

Jaysus. You  must be feeling REALLY insecure.

Just for the record, I'll point out that I haven't written a single negative comment on here but it's good to know that yet again you've done a 180 and finally stopped calling me a happy clapper. Anyone with half a brain can see that I was being realistic then and I'm being realistic now.

OK - I'll buy a season ticket if you close down all your duplicate accounts - where the real negativity comes from - show your face at a few away games and appear in person in Scott's at the first home game of next season wearing high heels and a cocktail dress with a placard that says "I'm Natasha Whittam - all woman".

Or you could just shut the fuck up and carry on being that sad unemployable bloke called Nick or Neil or Norbert or whatever your real name is who lives for the internet and has never been to a BWFC game, home or away in your entire life.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

Just for the record, I'll point out that I haven't written a single negative comment on here but it's good to know that yet again you've done a 180 and finally stopped calling me a happy clapper. Anyone with half a brain can see that I was being realistic then and I'm being realistic now.

OK - I'll buy a season ticket if you close down all your duplicate accounts - where the real negativity comes from - show your face at a few away games and appear in person in Scott's at the first home game of next season wearing high heels and a cocktail dress with a placard that says "I'm Natasha Whittam - all woman".

Or you could just shut the fuck up and carry on being that sad unemployable bloke called Nick or Neil or Norbert or whatever your real name is who lives for the internet and has never been to a BWFC game, home or away in your entire life.

Great post. Shame it had nothing to do with the original post.

The question is, why can't you shell out £300 for a season ticket to support the club? I've no doubt you spend that on reupholstering your armchair every year.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

Great post. Shame it had nothing to do with the original post.

The question is, why can't you shell out £300 for a season ticket to support the club? I've no doubt you spend that on reupholstering your armchair every year.
I give the club far more than £300 a year as it happens Norbert. I just don't bang on about it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here now and will probably offend a few people but fuck it.....

If you go to Bolton games purely out of some sense of loyalty to the club, despite not really enjoying the matchday experience because the football's shit and you get angry when we lose.....

....you are a fucking dickhead and you need to sort your priorities in life out.

There's a big wide world out there and it's chock full of interesting ways to pass your time and spend your money.

I stopped buying a season ticket (after 20 unbroken years including 3 when I lived in Birmingham as a student) because I stopped enjoying going because the football was dire (under Megson) and decided that I worked too hard for my money to hand it over to a bunch of chancers who were obviously driving the club headlong into a brick wall.

At no point when I was arriving at this decision did it enter my head that I owed anything to BWFC or the people running it.

And that's not changed.

If the cinema ripped out the screens and replaced them with black & white tellies, would you still hand over your money to go and watch films?

No, would you fuck.

So why's football any different?

And me asking that will probably elicit the stock "Ah, shit fan!" response.

Why, because I've got a fucking brain in my head and can tell when I'm being ripped off....?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who'd have thought Nat would turn into a Happy Clapper. Shocked

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a knob.

An absolute load of crap from the same person who in only a matter of months will be telling us that anybody continuing to put money into this shambles club is a fool, because they wouldn't do the same with a restaurant that had gone to the dogs blah blah blah.

For the record, it does piss me off when I've actually been to a match, and I express a view on here that just gets rubbished by somebody who's spent the afternoon on Twitter, and actually witnesses the crap that gets served up about twice a season.

But people are entitled to an opinion on how the club is run whether they're foolish enough to feel the need to contribute financially or not.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here now and will probably offend a few people but fuck it.....

If you go to Bolton games purely out of some sense of loyalty to the club, despite not really enjoying the matchday experience because the football's shit and you get angry when we lose.....

....you are a fucking dickhead and you need to sort your priorities in life out.

There's a big wide world out there and it's chock full of interesting ways to pass your time and spend your money.

I stopped buying a season ticket (after 20 unbroken years including 3 when I lived in Birmingham as a student) because I stopped enjoying going because the football was dire (under Megson) and decided that I worked too hard for my money to hand it over to a bunch of chancers who were obviously driving the club headlong into a brick wall.

At no point when I was arriving at this decision did it enter my head that I owed anything to BWFC or the people running it.

And that's not changed.

If the cinema ripped out the screens and replaced them with black & white tellies, would you still hand over your money to go and watch films?

No, would you fuck.

Why, because I've got a fucking brain in my head and can tell when I'm being ripped off....?
Can of worms Bread. You don't need to justify your support for the club to me for one. Nor should you have to.
Supporting a club is more of a life sentence than a dream holiday and we're all in it together, shit or shinola.
I have no problem with calls for more positivity as long as the positivity remains within the realms of reality.
Where I do have a problem is when a person's right to an opinion or the relevance of their opinion is questioned on the basis of recent attendance especially for old bastards like me who have been coughing up to watch the lads for well over fifty years. The likes of Whittam have a helluva long way to go before they get anywhere near contributing to BWFC as much as we have but I accept their right to an opinion despite only having relatively limited knowledge and experience of what BWFC is really about. And the reason I accept their right to an opinion is because we've all been sentenced together and are serving our time in the same pokey.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been banged up since 1959. I don't know anything else.

Good times and bad,I wouldn't change a thing.

My Town. My Club. End of.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here now and will probably offend a few people but fuck it.....

Actually I agree with you. I am a dickhead for keep going to watch the shite, I don't enjoy it and it's a complete waste of an afternoon or evening. I go partly because I have nothing better to do, perhaps if I had kids or a partner I'd fuck BWFC off in a heartbeat, and partly out of blind loyalty.

However, if I didn't watch BWFC I wouldn't spend my life on here spouting shite about a game I'd not seen. And that's my point, there are too many people posting negative shite on here that haven't been to a match since Nat Lofthouse retired. At least if they paid out for a season ticket they would be contributing to the club in some way, even if they didn't use it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote: The likes of Whittam have a helluva long way to go before they get anywhere near contributing to BWFC as much as we have

Laughable statement. When was the last time you went to two home games running? 1963?

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nat you're a tad late to this party dear, not to mention unconscionably hypocritical. How long have you been espousing your love for Chorley FC now? It's been that way pretty much since I joined nuts. For you to try and claim you have the right to determine who is and isn't a real fan is beyond the joke you already are given that you're the queen (?) of negative junk and always have been.

For your information my season ticket and Wendy's are automatically renewed each year. Connor and Hannah don't have one this season because they're both at Uni too far away to make it a practical proposition for them. Matthew and Tanya have just bought their own (with assistance from my wallet) as they don't want to sit in the 'family stands' any more but behind the goal where they can sing and shout things that would make dad frown. And since I've held a season ticket in one form or another since 1976 I think you can take your pathetic little diatribe and shove it up the orifice that's singed or up the orifice you speak from, your choice dearie.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And that's not changed.

No, would you fuck.

Feel better now?
Just admit it, the only time you'll put your hand in your pocket is to play pocket billiards!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can understand Breadman's point to be fair. I've said something similar myself on several occasions and i did once refuse to renew my season ticket or go to any home games because I was so unhappy with what was going on at the club. That was in Megson's time.

However, while I'm not happy with what's happening now I don't think the atmosphere is anywhere near as poisonous now as it was then and so my season ticket has been set up to automatically renew unless I say otherwise which I'm not going to.

I don't think Breadman is any less of a fan because he refuses to hand his money over. If he feels he's not going to get value for it then it's his right to keep it in his wallet. In fact doing that may be the only thing fans can do to get owners to listen to their completely valid concerns. Given the fact most clubs don't actually give a damn about the fans as anything other than walking ATM's I can completely empathise with his frustration and in all honesty think sometimes refusing to go to games or blindly hand your money over makes you more of a fan not less.

The truth is that football is meant to be a form of entertainment and it's a pretty expensive one at that. If we aren't getting value for our money I see no reason why we should continue to hand it over. The mantra "real fans go to games whatever the team does" cuts no ice with me. If the club wants Breadman's money then they need to earn it not just presume they have a divine right to it. I may not always agree with Bread and I don't think things are quite as terrible as he thinks they are but I fully support his right to make that decision and fully agree that it doesn't make him a "shit fan", simply one who loves the club but feels they aren't giving him anything back in return. I suspect a lot of people feel that way and the idea that they should be castigated for it strikes me as "dumb sheep" thinking of the worst kind.

I hope Breadman returns to the Macron soon and that the others who've reached this decision join him but I fully appreciate the fact the club needs to do something concrete to make that happen.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Nat you're a tad late to this party dear, not to mention unconscionably hypocritical. How long have you been espousing your love for Chorley FC now? It's been that way pretty much since I joined nuts. For you to try and claim you have the right to determine who is and isn't a real fan is beyond the joke you already are given that you're the queen (?) of negative junk and always have been.

For your information my season ticket and Wendy's are automatically renewed each year. Connor and Hannah don't have one this season because they're both at Uni too far away to make it a practical proposition for them. Matthew and Tanya have just bought their own (with assistance from my wallet) as they don't want to sit in the 'family stands' any more but behind the goal where they can sing and shout things that would make dad frown. And since I've held a season ticket in one form or another since 1976 I think you can take your pathetic little diatribe and shove it up the orifice that's singed or up the orifice you speak from, your choice dearie.

You idiot. Firstly for putting the names of your family on a public forum and, secondly, for not understanding what supporting a club means.

You can't support a club if all you do is post negative messages on a forum. If there was an LPP forum and all I did was say 'LPP is a bellend' would you consider me a fan of yours?

If someone is a fan they should show it by buying a season ticket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum