Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your first computer

+6
finlaymcdanger
Reebok Trotter
whatsgoingon
bwfc71
karlypants
boltonbonce
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:One of these.

Your first computer - Page 2 Latest?cb=20050722182431
That doesn't look much fun Sluffy. Very Happy

22Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i never had a computer as a kid and didn't get one at home till i was probably in my mid 20's. No idea what make it was, it's like cars i have no idea on that kind of stuff.

I had a games console as a kid, a Phillips one but that's all it was - for playing games

23Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i never had a computer as a kid and didn't get one at home till i was probably in my mid 20's. No idea what make it was, it's like cars i have no idea on that kind of stuff.

I had a games console as a kid, a Phillips one but that's all it was - for playing games
Was it a Philips CDi with the famous Mad Dog Macree on disc?

The actual games console unit was grey and looked a bit like a VCR?

24Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it was one of these KP, very old school with stick figures and everything  Very Happy 

Your first computer - Page 2 2Q==

25Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:it was one of these KP, very old school with stick figures and everything  Very Happy 

Your first computer - Page 2 2Q==
Considering your age, it couldn't have been a Philips CDI as they came out around 1993 if my memory is on form today but that looks fecking ancient although not as bad as Sluffy's abacus! Very Happy

26Your first computer - Page 2 Empty Re: Your first computer Fri Jun 10 2016, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it would have been around the late 70's to early 80's i think KP - a long time ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum