Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs!

+5
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:56

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My guess (and it is just a guess) is that we are still being monitored but the embargo has been eased. Lusty mentioned certain rules that apply to L1 and 2 about being able to sign without selling first provided the player's wages are below a certain figure. I think it was about 660K per annum (or pro-rata on short term deals) but I can't be certain I'm remembering that correctly. It's also got something to do with percentage of turnover and of course income v expenditure. I'm sure lusty could clarify this in much better detail but it does seem to be that we're now under the 'standard' embargo rather than the two incredibly draconian ones that were in place before.

22OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 18:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In numbers: Jamie Proctor

Following confirmation of Jamie Proctor's move to Bolton Wanderers on Wednesday, bwfc.co.uk take a look at the forward's career in numbers.

2 – Jamie Proctor made an immediate impact for his last two clubs, Bradford City and Fleetwood Town, scoring on his debut for both against Port Vale and Crewe Alexandra respectively

3 – In league football, he has only ever been on the losing side three times in matches he has scored in

6 – The numbers of goals he scored during his half-season stay with the Bantams under Phil Parkinson last year, coming from just 15 starts

7 – Historically he does not take long to get off the mark each season having scored seven goals in August throughout his career, with five of those coming in the opening month of the past two campaigns

18 – The age of the forward when he made his professional debut for Preston North End as a substitute against Reading at the Madejski Stadium back in May 2010

20 – A creator as well as a goalscorer, Proctor has set up 20 goals since making his professional debut, with 14 of those assists coming in the last three seasons

24 – Born on 25/03/1992, the striker is currently 24-years-old

36 – Having turned out for Preston North End, Stockport County, Swansea City, Shrewsbury Town, Crawley Town, Fleetwood Town and Bradford City, he has scored 36 goals in his career to date

189.83 – On average Proctor scored every 189.83 minutes during his time with Bradford City. That’s just over a goal every other game

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

23OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 19:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5 - the number of seconds after meeting the Bolton squad it took him to become a ponce.

24OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 22:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:5 - the number of seconds after meeting the Bolton squad it took him to become a ponce.
Very Happy

25OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Fri Jul 08 2016, 09:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum