Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

321Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It now emerges that Parky has expressed an interest in Reece Burke - young West Ham defender - and Tom Hateley (grandson of Tony) but unlike his dad and granddad he's a defender/midfielder not a striker. Strong competition for both.
It's looking increasingly likely that we'll either get a signing or two at the last minute or we'll be sticking with the strike force we have, but we'll know soon enough as there's not long to go before the window closes.

322Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would like to see us get a young pacy striker from somewhere to compliment the big lads Madine and Proctor if possible, failing that bring back ALF  Very Happy

323Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 13:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I would like to see us get a young pacy striker from somewhere to compliment the big lads Madine and Proctor if possible, failing that bring back ALF  Very Happy
It's tricky because there's no point in bringing in anyone who wouldn't improve the team and therefore needs to be significantly better than the strikers we have, but the better quality "spare" players tend to go on loan to Championship clubs for the most part. With time running out, we'll be lucky to get any real quality.

324Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 15:32

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Interesting one Amos to Cardiff, maybe ask about ALF coming the other way.

325Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 15:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:Interesting one Amos to Cardiff, maybe ask about ALF coming the other way.
Good shout

326Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 15:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We're getting joe hart in his place as number 2 to Howard

327Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 17:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

whatsgoingon wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Interesting one Amos to Cardiff, maybe ask about ALF coming the other way.
Good shout
It would be great to have ALF back but it's best not to mention anything and avoid getting Norpigs hopes up. It's like Boncey and Bruce Forsyth, the subject is best avoided.

328Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 19:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Good shout
It would be great to have ALF back but it's best not to mention anything and avoid getting Norpigs hopes up. It's like Boncey and Bruce Forsyth, the subject is best avoided.

Very Happy i love ALF  I love you

329Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 25 2016, 19:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Good shout

Very Happy i love ALF  I love you
Surprised you haven't mentioned this before. Very Happy

330Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 14:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Confirmed, Amos joins Cardiff.

331Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 14:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Not having Amos in goal this season should stop us conceding 20 odd goals from long distance so I can't say that I'm disappointed.

332Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 14:44

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Apparently even Amos didn't see the move coming...... :soz:

333Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 15:00

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just dropped his P45.

334Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 15:33

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

When questioned about if he knew what lay in store for him in the longer term, Amos commented:

"I honestly don't know - I can't see that far ahead."

335Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 15:51

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure this'll give him the confidence boost he clearly needs TBH.

336Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 16:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Not sure this'll give him the confidence boost he clearly needs TBH.

He's wanted by a club in a HIGHER division to replace their first team keeper who is being sold for £5 million - and you don't reckon that is a boost to his confidence???

Rolling Eyes

337Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 19:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't get why Cardiff want Amos on loan to replace a £5 million goalkeeper they are selling when he can't get in the starting line-up for a league 1 team. scratch

338Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 21:39

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Apparently even Amos didn't see the move coming...... :soz:
It must have been long distance down his right hand side

339Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Aug 26 2016, 21:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I don't get why Cardiff want Amos on loan to replace a £5 million goalkeeper they are selling when he can't get in the starting line-up for a league 1 team. scratch
The bit that fucks me off is we're still paying part of his wages according to Marc Iles. Cardiff are paying a "high percentage" of his wages.

340Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Not sure this'll give him the confidence boost he clearly needs TBH.

He's wanted by a club in a HIGHER division to replace their first team keeper who is being sold for £5 million - and you don't reckon that is a boost to his confidence???

Rolling Eyes

I was referring to the comments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum