Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 50]

341Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Transfer deadline ends tomorrow right?

342Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Not sure this'll give him the confidence boost he clearly needs TBH.

He's wanted by a club in a HIGHER division to replace their first team keeper who is being sold for £5 million - and you don't reckon that is a boost to his confidence???

Rolling Eyes

I was referring to the comments.

Yes of course you were.

I'm sure we all know that Ben Amos's confidence totally depends on the view of what four or five people post about him on a football forum.

Rolling Eyes

343Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 12:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Not sure this'll give him the confidence boost he clearly needs TBH.

He's wanted by a club in a HIGHER division to replace their first team keeper who is being sold for £5 million - and you don't reckon that is a boost to his confidence???

Rolling Eyes

I was referring to the comments.

Yes of course you were.

I'm sure we all know that Ben Amos's confidence totally depends on the view of what four or five people post about him on a football forum.

Rolling Eyes

Don't underestimate it Sluffy, Nat bullied me I'm still in therapy  Very Happy

344Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 16:59

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gedion Zelalem hovers over The Macron for loan swoop!!!

345Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 17:02

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

For some reason I can't edit the size=40 nonsense.

346Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 18:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:For some reason I can't edit the size=40 nonsense.

Sorted it for you mate.

I think (and I might be wrong!) that the problem some people have with things like this is that they need to first switch off the 'Switch editor mode', which is the last icon on the bars that have all the features on such as making things bold, or posting pictures, or posting YouTube clips etc.

It looks like a piece of paper with writing on it.

Simply click on it (the background to it will go white) and hopefully you won't be troubled with this again - unless you get logged out and the system returns again to factory settings.

Hope you can make sense of what I'm talking about.

Very Happy

347Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:18

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're spot on KP

348Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 19:44

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

Sorted it for you mate.

I think (and I might be wrong!) that the problem some people have with things like this is that they need to first switch off the 'Switch editor mode', which is the last icon on the bars that have all the features on such as making things bold, or posting pictures, or posting YouTube clips etc.

Simply click on it (the background to it will go white) and hopefully you won't be troubled with this again - unless you get logged out and the system returns again to factory settings.

Very Happy
Thanks for sorting that for me.

I'm digitally challenged!!

349Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 22:48

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Amos has been offered a contract at Southampton but he said that "distance is an issue".

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

350Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 22:49

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cajunboy wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Sorted it for you mate.

Very Happy
Thanks for sorting that for me.

I'm digitally challenged!!

No problem mate.

I didn't know how to sort that particular myself until I was told so I'm not surprised you and no doubt many others didn't know the answer to it.

Good job there are a few clever people on here who can sort the rest of us out!

Very Happy

351Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 22:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Biggie wrote:Amos has been offered a contract at Southampton but he said that "distance is an issue".

You most mean Chris Amos I assume because Ben Amos officially went to Cardiff on a year loan a number of days ago!

352Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 22:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from Iles -

Heard a player was in today at #bwfc and failed medical - but haven't had chance to find out who. PP wants at least 3 tomorrow #bwfc

353Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Aug 30 2016, 23:05

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well forget about ALF coming back Wigan Wanderers have signed him on loan for the rest of the season.

354Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 08:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Well forget about ALF coming back Wigan Wanderers have signed him on loan for the rest of the season.
 Bloody Wigan  Mad

355Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 09:50

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Possibly a striker incoming, 
I've got my yellow tie on and 27 mobile phones on my desk and a photo of Harry Redknapp leaning out of his car window outside, and I've just checked the carpark and Peter Odenwingie's there so it's all go.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

356Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:03

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Things happening at BWFC on deadline day. Can't remember the last time that happened. 

We'll be signing players for an actual fee next.

357Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 10:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Things happening at BWFC on deadline day. Can't remember the last time that happened. 

We'll be signing players for an actual fee next.
You always have to take it too far don't you

358Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 11:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have added an article titled  Ken Anderson expecting busy day of movement at Bolton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I only got as far as the title so not to disappoint as having experienced this in the past. Very Happy

359Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 11:29

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:I have added an article titled  Ken Anderson expecting busy day of movement at Bolton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I only got as far as the title so not to disappoint as having experienced this in the past. Very Happy
Ye of little faith, I have it on good authority ITK that Leroy Lita, Miguel Veloso and Rivaldo are all but done.

360Transfer rumours ! - Page 18 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 11:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

don't mention the L word  affraid

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum