Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few upcoming changes to our forum!

+8
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
gloswhite
Norpig
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I like quizzes, is the first name Doug

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Play your cards right - two of spades?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice try Sluffy.

But when you invited me to tea I checked out your back garden.

Not a pretty picture. Shocked

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Play your cards right - two of spades?
Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Nice try Sluffy.

But when you invited me to tea I checked out your back garden.

Not a pretty picture. Shocked
I don't think any man's back garden is a pretty picture unless you swing that way. Shocked

Better ask Nat on that one. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Trust KP to bring the level down. Very Happy

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I like to think mines a beauty spot

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Just to be clear, what things Sluffy? 

Because if you've edited them then obviously we don't know what you're referring to unless we were the ones who wrote them.

What is the point of me modding something if you then want me to tell you what I've modded???
Not even a generic description of what the offending bits were? Wahey! Carte blanche!
::dance::

Told you....somebody's been reading the Stasi Handbook For Boys.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Touche. Razz

You asked for that.

Very Happy

Being promoted on the reebok roar.  People telling others to download ustream and search bolton nuts

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have just tried to create a new channel and change the name but due to the account being the free version, we can only add 3 max (we need to make a new free account now).

Some up and coming changes to Radio Nuts in the next week or so:

New reliable broadband is being installed a week today, would have been earlier but they have to dig up the road to install the cabling.

I am also being reunited with my main PC so hopefully the snap, crackle and pop will be minimalised if not gone for good! Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Isn't there a way we could charge people for using it? Like a sub based thing? I'm sure the other members on here wouldn't mind chipping in a quid a year or something to listen to it. All the money raised could go to KP after all he is using his electricity and stuff however if he doesn't want to take the money you could just donate it to a local charity or something.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Isn't there a way we could charge people for using it? Like a sub based thing? I'm sure the other members on here wouldn't mind chipping in a quid a year or something to listen to it. All the money raised could go to KP after all he is using his electricity and stuff however if he doesn't want to take the money you could just donate it to a local charity or something.

There might be but we don't want to run Radio Nuts (or the Nuts forum for the matter) for any money.

What we would like is for people to join in with us on here talking about the club and having a laugh with us.

It would be nice if people at least wanted to say thank you for us providing Radio Nuts but unfortunately it seems many people are happy to take without giving anything at all back - even just a thank you post.

I guess that is the way things are but Radio Nuts is free and we don't envisage ever charging anyone for it.

We must be NUTS!

Very Happy

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sluffy wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Isn't there a way we could charge people for using it? Like a sub based thing? I'm sure the other members on here wouldn't mind chipping in a quid a year or something to listen to it. All the money raised could go to KP after all he is using his electricity and stuff however if he doesn't want to take the money you could just donate it to a local charity or something.

There might be but we don't want to run Radio Nuts (or the Nuts forum for the matter) for any money.

What we would like is for people to join in with us on here talking about the club and having a laugh with us.

It would be nice if people at least wanted to say thank you for us providing Radio Nuts but unfortunately it seems many people are happy to take without giving anything at all back - even just a thank you post.

I guess that is the way things are but Radio Nuts is free and we don't envisage ever charging anyone for it.

We must be NUTS!

Very Happy
Yeah I understand what you are saying mate. Maybe if you have to have over so many posts to unlock the privilege of Radio nut?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

We must be NUTS!

Very Happy
Yeah I understand what you are saying mate. Maybe if you have to have over so many posts to unlock the privilege of Radio nut?

We've thought about that but we can't easily achieve that.

We can close the site to visitors, so that people have to join to get access to Radio Nuts - and we could then 'ban' them if they didn't post - but we aren't that kind of a site.

We WANT people to hear and enjoy the match for free (anywhere in the country or even the world!) - we are all of us Bolton fans whether you post on here or not - but it would be appreciated if people could give something back even if it was just a post to say thank you.

It is what it is though.

Manners and appreciation of others cost nothing - however even that is too much for many of those who take from Nuts and give sweet fuck all back to us.

Maybe one day we will simply switch Radio Nuts off - or perhaps just keep it to ourselves when there is a vital match one day - I wonder what those who treat us with such contempt and disrespect will do then?

I doubt we ever will though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum