Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton v Preston

+3
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Norpig
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Bolton v Preston Empty Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:13

Todays Line Up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hello all i'm back from my jollies in Scarborough, what have i missed? I see we are still looking at over 30's like Richardson and Collins

3Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:24

Welcome back Norpig!!!!  I'm away next week!  Can't fooking wait.

Looks like a decent line-up and Howard looking preferred over Amos at the minute!

4Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:hello all i'm back from my jollies in Scarborough, what have i missed? I see we are still looking at over 30's like Richardson and Collins

Welcome back Norpig hope you and your family had a great time.

Bread is looking to buy a yacht and live in the South of France, KP got the worst score ever on the Nuts Music Competition and Holdsworth has left his role at the club (still a director though) and is taking legal advice over something or other.

There's probably more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Oh have you got your Supporters Trust 'app' yet?

:bomb:  :biggrin:

5Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:hello all i'm back from my jollies in Scarborough, what have i missed? I see we are still looking at over 30's like Richardson and Collins

And you call hipster negative.

6Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Welcome back Norpig hope you and your family had a great time.

Bread is looking to buy a yacht and live in the South of France, KP got the worst score ever on the Nuts Music Competition and Holdsworth has left his role at the club (still a director though) and is taking legal advice over something or other.

There's probably more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Oh have you got your Supporters Trust 'app' yet?

:bomb:  :biggrin:
i was just reading your thread on the app Sluffy, let it go man  Very Happy

7Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

And you call hipster negative.
 did you miss me Boggers?

8Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 14:59

beckford starts for preston

9Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 15:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell Norpig's back, the gay flirting has started up again.

10Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Love you most Nat  I love you

11Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:05

HALF TIME: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Even contest so far. Darren Pratley has had two goals ruled out for offside. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:14

Mark Howard holds off Paul Gallagher's challenge before drifting past him on the right touchline and clearing upfield. (53) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:14

Mark Howard is at it again, this time getting the better of Daniel Johnson in his area before clearing the danger. (55) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

14Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:15

Mark Davies floats past four bodies in the box before finding [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Cross just too high for Gary Madine. (57) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

15Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] heads narrowly over at the far post after rising highest to connect with Frazer Richardson's cross. (58) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:18

More whistles for Jermaine Beckford from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fans as he brings the ball down before volleying harmlessly over. (59) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

17Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:22

Gary Madine turns Bailey Wright in the Preston box, but the defender recovers to hack clear. (61) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:26

First two changes for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

[img(17.900000000000002px,17px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Frazer Richardson and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[img(17.900000000000002px,17px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(65) 0-0
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:28

Almost an immediate impact from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as he runs onto Gary Madine's flick-on. Stopped in his tracks in the box. (67) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20Bolton v Preston Empty Re: Bolton v Preston Sat Jul 30 2016, 16:30

3,669 in attendance at Macron Stadium for this afternoon's pre-season friendly. Thank you for your support. (69) 0-0 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum