Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haye v Chisora and Khan v Garcia - both Sat night / Sunday morning.

+5
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Anybody interested at all.

I thought Haye had a decent career before he 'hurt his toe', shame to see it turn into farce. Similarly I thought Chisora was brave against the Russian - but wtf the attitude routine?

As for Khan, I can never seem to warm to him. Certainly got skill and very flashy but I can never forget him being knocked out by a nobody and all the moaning he's done over his last defeat. If he had boxed better he would have won and had no need for all the appeals.

I won't be staying up but I will look for the results on Sunday.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Haye will stop Chisora but it should be a decent scrap. I don't know much about Khan's opponent so I just hope he isn't a ' Mexican roadsweeper ' just brought in to make the numbers up.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Khan is a wanderer so I want him to do well, that said - is it JUST me that takes an amount of secret pleasure in seeing him get knocked the fuck out... ?

I like Haye, seems like a nice guy in general.

Its already ordered, mates are invited, the boy is with his mother... its gonna be a messy night!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Khan and Haye will win.

Khan k.o. round 4.

Haye points.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Haye/Chisora fight is a joke, two losers fighting for nothing other than a fat pay packet. But, of course, the British public fall for it once again.

I have no doubt Haye & Chisora are good friends and text each other before going to sleep every night.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Khan will go the distance and be decided on points. Too close to decide for me to say which way.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Haye wins in the 5th -

Haye v Chisora and Khan v Garcia - both Sat night / Sunday morning. _61577704_haye_chisora_ap1

Haye v Chisora and Khan v Garcia - both Sat night / Sunday morning. _61577665_haye_chisora_getty3

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So haye says he wants old man klit as he only outpointed del boy and he fancies his chances. Well klit fought the fight with one arm but he did not go on about it, as did haye with his pinky.I doubt he will beat a fully armed vitali but if he does then he's going to have to go against vlad the impaler again and that will end the same as vlads on top of his game right now.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was embarrassed for Khan, he has the chin of a 7 year old girl.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm stunned, Khan lost again?

I didn't see the fight but he doesn't take heat well at all. Even in his "greatest" fight he was stumbling round the ring after being rocked. Most of these fights are against mid level competition as well.

I never thought Khan would get to the top level, i think thats the end of the Mayweather dream, who, lets be honest would destroy him.

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Mayweather would knock Khan out just by looking at him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Haye v Chisora and Khan v Garcia - both Sat night / Sunday morning. _61581475_khanam

Wasn't paying for either fight so just avoided the result, downloaded them this morning and watched them both back to back.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thankfully the Khan- Garcia match was on sky sports 1, so did nt have to pay anything extra. Channels like Box nation and the Box Office ones can push off as I normally can watch either on a German or Dutch channel or via the net for free!

bwfc71 wrote:Channels like Box nation and the Box Office ones can push off

lol, haven't heard 'push off' since school!

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Passi wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Channels like Box nation and the Box Office ones can push off

lol, haven't heard 'push off' since school!

Well I did want to say something stronger, but iots not time, yet!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I'm in a tougher division, I'm fighting better opposition and I'm a bigger name than him. That's what burns him really.

"People are going to say things after this fight, but people said things after the Prescott fight and you see how I came back from there."

The above is a quote from Khan after Carl Froch suggested Khan should retire. It makes me want to punch Khan in the face (not too hard, I'd hurt him).

It's all about being a big name and getting paid loads of money to this dickhead. Khan is an embarrassment to Bolton and the UK. If he had any pride he would retire, unfortunately there will always be a bunch of arseholes ready to pay big money to watch him fight.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a bit rich when the likes of Carl Froch and Glen McCrory are telling Khan to retire. Khan is only 25 and is still learning the fight game. He isn't quite the finished article but time is still on his side.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's a bit rich when the likes of Carl Froch and Glen McCrory are telling Khan to retire. Khan is only 25 and is still learning the fight game. He isn't quite the finished article but time is still on his side.

Can you rid yourself of a glass chin? Not sure you can myself.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Manny Pacquio has 4 defeats and many class him as the pound for pound champion.

I agree about Khan though, i like the lad but he's proven again and again he cannot take any shots. He's a feather touch.

Compare him to a warrior like Arutro Gatti (RIP) who puts him to absolute shame

He also took a horrific beating from Floyd Mayweather but was still standing at the end of it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum