Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the sunday night club register

+5
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Bwfc1958
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1the sunday night club register Empty the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:13

Evening all.

Who is in attendance

2the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm about for a while - but I'm not hard core like some of you 'late nighters'.

3the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:19

I'm lucky. Tomorrow I'm in the office which means i can be up at quarter to eight have a shower and still be in for half eight. Smile

So only 6 hours sleep needed tonight Very Happy

4the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:20

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

5 here in attendance all the way from Hull........

the sunday night club register 24e6fs3

5the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:23

Happy as larry to be playing in the championship next season i see

6the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I've passed my medical. KP has some strange examination procedures but I went along with it anyway as I was desperate to get my membership card, so I'm here for a little while.

7the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was thinking of an early night till I saw this thread! Very Happy

8the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Happy as larry to be playing in the championship next season i see

Happy just scoring a goal.   Cool

9the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:30

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:I was thinking of an early night till I saw this thread! Very Happy
You mean this thread alone is enough to keep you up all night?

10the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:32

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I'm all present and correct.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

11the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:32

Bwfc1958 wrote:I've passed my medical. KP has some strange examination procedures but I went along with it anyway as I was desperate to get my membership card, so I'm here for a little while.

Here for a little while????? After the medical kp told me he put you through youll never want to close your eyes again!!!!!

12the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:32

karlypants wrote:I was thinking of an early night till I saw this thread! Very Happy

Yeah right

13the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:33

Biggie wrote:I'm all present and correct.

Well im guessing present, but never correct.......and thats what makes you.....you

14the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Check my profile! Very Happy

15the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I've passed my medical. KP has some strange examination procedures but I went along with it anyway as I was desperate to get my membership card, so I'm here for a little while.

Here for a little while????? After the medical kp told me he put you through youll never want to close your eyes again!!!!!
I dont know what you mean, I rather enjoyed it. I'm thinking of booking myself another medical soon. When are you free KP?

16the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tomorrow night, 7:30pm.

Same place behind the bins at Bargain Booze.

17the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:41

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I dont know what you mean, I rather enjoyed it. I'm thinking of booking myself another medical soon. When are you free KP?

Your obviously still highly medicated. Youve not still got the hanky with kps aftershave on have you.....eau du chloroform

18the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see everything with my kaleidoscope. Very Happy

19the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Only for a wee while as have to be up early due to Clammerclough tunnel works limiting number of trains!

20the sunday night club register Empty Re: the sunday night club register Sun May 10 2015, 23:54

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I might join for a while, long as there's no talk about

Religion and Politics Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum