Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape?

+2
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 16:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been reported today that Tulisa Contostavlos's ex-boyfriend has made an apology in court for making public a tape of them having sex.

I feel for her. This once happened to me with an ex of mine. He was pissed off that I ditched him so he put our sex tape on YouTube and it got over 20 hits! Not bad considering the sex only lasted 7 seconds.

Have you ever made a sex tape? Did you keep it private?

2Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:06

I was seeing this slut from Bury a few years back, she was obsessed with filming us having sex in public. One night I was round her house while she was out and was nosing round her DVD collection. Turned out she had over 1000 films of her having sex in public. Less than 10 were with me.

Bury slag.

3Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

YouTube doesn't accept lude content.

4Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 17:20

Hipster_Nebula wrote:YouTube doesn't accept lude content.

Where did I mention YouTube? This was her personal DVD collection.

5Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:09

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have previously been the victim of a webcam-related prank.

6Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:11

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

doffcocker wrote:I have previously been the victim of a webcam-related prank.

Tell us more, did it involve a Animal.

7Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Ap11

8Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 19:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Is that Doffcocker?

9Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Is that from American Pie 1 or 2? Just cant remember which one, at this moment.

10Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet you've made a few sex tapes in your lifetime Mr Amos!

11Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 21:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet you've made a few sex tapes in your lifetime Mr Amos!

That would be telling, Miss Whittam. Wink

12Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 22:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I bet you've made a few sex tapes in your lifetime Mr Amos!

That would be telling, Miss Whittam. Wink

She sounds like a frustrated old moose, that needs a good shagging.

13Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Empty Re: Have You Ever Made a Sex Tape? Thu Jul 12 2012, 22:42

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Irony

I bet Quent will have a made up story about a sex tape

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum