Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noisy neighbour

+8
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Sluffy
boltonbonce
whatsgoingon
NickFazer
Norpig
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

as i said before KP he picks his moments, like early mornings at the weekend and just before the kids go to bed. If he hears you're in the house during the day he automatically turns his telly up loud. I've heard him do that loads of times now

62Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote: If he hears you're in the house during the day he automatically turns his telly up loud.

Could it be that the Pigs are making so much racket he has to turn up his TV?

63Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote: If he hears you're in the house during the day he automatically turns his telly up loud.

Could it be that the Pigs are making so much racket he has to turn up his TV?
 i can be on a day off from work alone at home and if he hears one noise thats it, wallop up goes the telly. His other favourite day time hobby is threatening to kill his cats if they get in his way  Shocked

64Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 i can be on a day off from work alone at home and if he hears one noise thats it, wallop up goes the telly.

Put yourself in his shoes. Who wants to listen to a grown man wanking over Adam Le Fondre when you're trying to watch 'Doctors'.

65Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:49

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Mrs Le Fondre...?

66Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Mrs Le Fondre...?

Not convinced. Would Mrs Bread2.0 enjoy listening to your next door neighbour wanking over a photo of you?

67Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:
 i can be on a day off from work alone at home and if he hears one noise thats it, wallop up goes the telly.

Put yourself in his shoes. Who wants to listen to a grown man wanking over Adam Le Fondre when you're trying to watch 'Doctors'.
 i don't have to wank over him i have a specially made doll made with his face on so we can enjoy moments of love together. He's been punctured a few times so may be time to upgrade to one of those proper sex dolls

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:53; edited 1 time in total

68Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:He's been punctured a few times

Damn your needle dick!

69Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:53

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:Mrs Le Fondre...?

Not convinced. Would Mrs Bread2.0 enjoy listening to your next door neighbour wanking over a photo of you?

I'm trying to work that out...I can't...it doesn't....I'm confused.....

Nope, can't do it.

70Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a vision I'm not happy to have in my head. Luckily I only know what your (giant) foot looks like.

71Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:He's been punctured a few times

Damn your needle dick!
funny, that's just what Mrs Pig says as well

72Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jesus Christ! What has this thread turned into! Shocked

73Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Shit, it's happened again. I've sniggered whilst reading this and now I have to explain to Mrs 58. How do I go about this then.....? 

I can't tell her I'm reading about a bloke with a needle dick wanking over a former Bolton player whose face he's stuck to a blow up doll. 

It just sounds wrong on so many levels.

74Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

75Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 22:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Shit, it's happened again. I've sniggered whilst reading this and now I have to explain to Mrs 58. How do I go about this then.....? 

I can't tell her I'm reading about a bloke with a needle dick wanking over a former Bolton player whose face he's stuck to a blow up doll. 

when you put it that way......

I can't hide it any more i love ALF and i don't care who knows it, true love finds a way (even in Wigan)

76Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Wed Aug 31 2016, 23:58

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Shit, it's happened again. I've sniggered whilst reading this and now I have to explain to Mrs 58. How do I go about this then.....? 

Just tell her it's Norpig she'll understand, his weirdness transcends Bolton nuts to a wider realm.
Nat seems to be obsessed with dicks today though which is concern.

77Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Thu Sep 01 2016, 00:01

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:

when you put it that way......

I can't hide it any more i love ALF and i don't care who knows it, true love finds a way (even in Wigan)
Don't worry mate give it a month and you'll be sticking your needle in the mouth of a Sammi Ameobi mask and the world will seem like a better place.

78Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Thu Sep 01 2016, 00:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

Just tell her it's Norpig she'll understand, his weirdness transcends Bolton nuts to a wider realm.
Must be that time of the month again. Very Happy

79Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Thu Sep 01 2016, 00:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Must be that time of the month again. Very Happy
What for him to have a shower and wash his y fronts

80Noisy neighbour - Page 4 Empty Re: Noisy neighbour Tue Oct 16 2018, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:We've had an ongoing battle with our neighbour since the first day we moved in, sometimes it's ok and other times as now it's getting worse.

I was woken this morning at about 8.30am (not too early admittedly but it is a Bank Holiday, by the sound of next doors telly on full blast, I could hear practically every word and the bass on it is even worse.

This is an ongoing thing, he says we are noisy but we have 2 kids (8 & 4) and kids do make noise but not as much as this sad pathetic alcoholic loner next door believes they do. He puts music or the telly on loud at specific times such as early morning or when he thinks we are putting the kids to bed so he know's what he's doing.

It got worse a few months ago on a Sunday afternoon when he shouted about 'fucking noisy kids always banging' and Mrs Pig shouted back at him through the wall, we haven't spoken to him since.

What do i do other than go round and nut the twat and smash his telly up or do i make a proper complaint to the council? I know he will come back with we are noisier than him but i'm at the end of my tether and fear i may end up knocking his teeth out soon

Any update on the neighbour problem Norpig? Is he still breathing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum