Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whoever runs the facebook account

+15
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
bryan458
Boggersbelief
Bread2.0
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
whatsgoingon
Norpig
boltonbonce
xmiles
karlypants
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

21Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and there you have it, Boggers thinks he has carte blanche to come back and carry on as normal  Rolling Eyes

22Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:and there you have it, Boggers thinks he has carte blanche to come back and carry on as normal  Rolling Eyes

Sleep

23Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if i'm so boring and the other posters are tragic, why do you keep coming back?

24Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Its getting harder and harder to contribute. Whenever I grab some time to come on here its more often than not spent trawling through the childish bickering.

Genuine question Finlay, when did you last start a thread?

What you're basically saying above is you want everyone else to entertain you, without you putting in any effort.

When Scott and Boggers were banned plenty of people said "good riddance, the site will be better for it". But how many of those people stepped up and tried to start interesting or funny threads? None of them is the answer. So the site was very quiet.

If you're not prepared to put the effort in, quit moaning.

25Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:if i'm so boring and the other posters are tragic, why do you keep coming back?

So I can laugh at you

26Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:40

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

weak come back Boggers, must try harder

27Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't a comeback

28Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so Sluffy and the rest of the mods, are you happy with how this is going so far? To be fair Scott has been fine and i have no issues, but Boggers.........

29Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:so Sluffy and the rest of the mods, are you happy with how this is going so far? To be fair Scott has been fine and i have no issues, but Boggers.........

What have I done pal?

30Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers i'm sure in real life you are a nice person but on here you come across as a wind up merchant.

This is a forum and people are meant to have discussions and people will have different points of view and things will get heated but you seem to love to stoke it up just for the sake of it.

Can you not see that for people reading from the outside thinking about signing up will think twice because of all the petty arguments and slanging matches

31Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Its getting harder and harder to contribute. Whenever I grab some time to come on here its more often than not spent trawling through the childish bickering.

Genuine question Finlay, when did you last start a thread?

What you're basically saying above is you want everyone else to entertain you, without you putting in any effort.

When Scott and Boggers were banned plenty of people said "good riddance, the site will be better for it". But how many of those people stepped up and tried to start interesting or funny threads? None of them is the answer. So the site was very quiet.

If you're not prepared to put the effort in, quit moaning.

Fuck you. You fat fucking cunt.

32Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Fuck you. You fat fucking cunt.

I think you made my point very well. Cheers.

33Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:It's squarely down to the fact that you've got certain individuals on here who are largely in it just to stir up pointless shit and cause rows because they enjoy it.

I know everybody thinks I've got an agenda about Scott, Boggersbelief and (by extension) Angry Dad but hear me out.

I come on here to have a laugh. I try and contribute funny stuff which, hopefully, puts a smile on people's faces.

But you can't do that if every time you post something, one of the "characters" jumps all over it and turns the thread into a petty slanging match because they don't like you.

And that's what's been happening of late.

And the modding doesn't help. It's not that it's inconsistent, it's the opposite in fact.

Scott and Boggersbelief got banned for being a pair of childish pricks who were constantly ruining threads and putting genuine posters off contributing.

But we all knew that their bans were implemented by one of the "under mods" and Sluffy would overturn them at the first available opportunity.

This despite the overwhelming majority of the site's regular contributors applauding the bans and saying that it was about time.

And sure enough, as soon as Whittam opened the door by (quite candidly) saying that "she" was missing the fact that Boggersbelief regularly started rows, up popped Sluffy with his usual confused explanation of his version of being "fair and consistent" and overturned the bans.

Because, and I don't care how much he bangs on to the contrary, Sluffy has final say on what happens here and he's obviously all about the numbers. 

It's clear he'd rather have 150 pointless, one-line comments a day from the likes of the Scott and Boggersbelief characters than 50 genuine comments from real people.

And it grates.

And you can see why people no longer trust the people running the site and are put off posting.

You're complaining because the modding is CONSISTENT!!!

For fuck sake we are grown men and one or two off here are behaving like little babies.

The three of you (Scott, the Boggers account and yourself) are all as bad as each other with your own personal vendetta - one side trolling and the other trying to get them banned for good - and that is all you care about - so much so that you are quite content to piss all over the forum and the rest of us, just to carry out your agendas.

As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't miss you ALL going - and I'm on record of saying that in the back office part of the site - so how does that fit in with you never endingly banging on about I do what I do just to keep the post count on here high?

It's not like I/we actually get anything out of having a high forum post count.  We aren't a click site like the LoV, BA or JA606 who only solely run their sites so that their owners earn money from them via advertisements.

At the end of the day we are an internet forum based on a shared interest.

We exist in WORDS only.

When I was little my father taught me the meaning behind the saying 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will never hurt me.

Seems some off here never had that lesson.

Last edited by Sluffy on Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:54; edited 1 time in total

34Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:54

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Fuck you. You fat fucking cunt.

I think you made my point very well. Cheers.

Congratulations.

35Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Boggers i'm sure in real life you are a nice person but on here you come across as a wind up merchant.

This is a forum and people are meant to have discussions and people will have different points of view and things will get heated but you seem to love to stoke it up just for the sake of it.

Can you not see that for people reading from the outside thinking about signing up will think twice because of all the petty arguments and slanging matches

I haven't got into any arguments since I returned. My name keeps cropping up though.

36Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 11:59

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

if you can't see it Boggers then i'll leave it there, no point banging on about it till one of us blows a gasket

37Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 12:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:It's squarely down to the fact that you've got certain individuals on here who are largely in it just to stir up pointless shit and cause rows because they enjoy it.

I know everybody thinks I've got an agenda about Scott, Boggersbelief and (by extension) Angry Dad but hear me out.

I come on here to have a laugh. I try and contribute funny stuff which, hopefully, puts a smile on people's faces.

But you can't do that if every time you post something, one of the "characters" jumps all over it and turns the thread into a petty slanging match because they don't like you.

And that's what's been happening of late.

And the modding doesn't help. It's not that it's inconsistent, it's the opposite in fact.

Scott and Boggersbelief got banned for being a pair of childish pricks who were constantly ruining threads and putting genuine posters off contributing.

But we all knew that their bans were implemented by one of the "under mods" and Sluffy would overturn them at the first available opportunity.

This despite the overwhelming majority of the site's regular contributors applauding the bans and saying that it was about time.

And sure enough, as soon as Whittam opened the door by (quite candidly) saying that "she" was missing the fact that Boggersbelief regularly started rows, up popped Sluffy with his usual confused explanation of his version of being "fair and consistent" and overturned the bans.

Because, and I don't care how much he bangs on to the contrary, Sluffy has final say on what happens here and he's obviously all about the numbers. 

It's clear he'd rather have 150 pointless, one-line comments a day from the likes of the Scott and Boggersbelief characters than 50 genuine comments from real people.

And it grates.

And you can see why people no longer trust the people running the site and are put off posting.

You're complaining because the modding is CONSISTENT!!!

For fuck sake we are grown men and one or two off here are behaving like little babies.

The three of you (Scott, the Boggers account and yourself) are all as bad as each other with your own personal vendetta - one side trolling and the other trying to get them banned for good - and that is all you care about - so much so that you are quite content to piss all over the forum and the rest of us, just to carry out your agendas.

As far as I'm concerned I wouldn't miss you ALL going - and I'm on record of saying that in the back office part of the site - so how does that fit in with you never endingly banging on about I do what I do just to keep the post count on here high?

It's not like I/we actually get anything out of having a high forum post count.  We aren't a click site like the LoV, BA or JA606 who only solely run their sites so that their owners earn money from them via advertisements.

At the end of the day we are an internet forum based on a shared interest.

We exist in WORDS only.

When I was little my father taught me the meaning behind the saying 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS will never hurt me.

Seems some off here never had that lesson.

Can I just point out that this thread was made by Johnny about something not involving me, breadman chose to involve me.

38Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 12:20

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Another glorious day on Nuts !!! Hehe

39Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 12:34

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Can I just point out that this thread was made by Johnny about something not involving me, breadman chose to involve me.

What am I, some kind of a moron perhaps?

I know full well who you are and what kind of a game you've been playing.

There's no innocent side in all of this though - you've all been as bad as each other - one side not know when to stop trolling and the other doing all they can to get people banned.

How absolutely pathetic of you all.

This thread is just a continuation of all that shit.

It's about time you all just grew up and stopped playing your spiteful little games.

40Whoever runs the facebook account - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoever runs the facebook account Sun Sep 04 2016, 12:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Can I just point out that this thread was made by Johnny about something not involving me, breadman chose to involve me.

What am I, some kind of a moron perhaps?

Well, you do struggle with 'has' and 'as'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum