Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 48]

601NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jul 24 2020, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Washington will just be known as Washington football team for now until they decide on a new name. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/washington-football-team-nfl-name-change

602NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Jul 24 2020, 14:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Washington will just be known as Washington football team for now until they decide on a new name. 

Blimey - the marketing team must have been up all night thinking that one up Smile

603NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 11 2020, 19:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here we go again chaps.cheers

Mahomes stars again as Chiefs win the opener v Houston

Here

604NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 14 2020, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great start to the new season! My team the Steelers play tonight but Boncey's Bills beat the poor Jets.

Some shock results such as Washington beating the Eagles and the 49ers getting beaten by the Cardinals. Cam Newton ran in 2 TD's for the Patriots while Brady started off well for the Bucs but then faded badly.

605NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 14 2020, 13:35

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Great start to the new season! My team the Steelers play tonight but Boncey's Bills beat the poor Jets.

Some shock results such as Washington beating the Eagles and the 49ers getting beaten by the Cardinals. Cam Newton ran in 2 TD's for the Patriots while Brady started off well for the Bucs but then faded badly.
Good start for the the Bills, but the Jets were abysmal.

606NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Sep 15 2020, 08:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers beat the Giants 26-16  cheers

607NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Oct 01 2020, 17:52

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers and Bills both 3 and 3 but the Chiefs are right up there with Mahomes playing a blinder. Gonna be a good season.

608NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Oct 01 2020, 19:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

sorry forgot to update this for the last couple of weeks. Steelers are 3-0 but haven't looked that great so far.

I have a feeling the Seahawks are going t do very well this season, Russell Wilson has been outstanding so far.

609NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Oct 01 2020, 21:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:sorry forgot to update this for the last couple of weeks. Steelers are 3-0 but haven't looked that great so far.

I have a feeling the Seahawks are going t do very well this season, Russell Wilson has been outstanding so far.
Wilson has been great but...early days amigo, early days. Need to see a few more head to heads.

610NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 02 2020, 12:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a great read even if you don't like NFL

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/54342296

611NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 02 2020, 13:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:This is a great read even if you don't like NFL

Really? If you think I come on here to listen to your opinion, you're very much mistaken. Very Happy

612NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 02 2020, 13:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Really? If you think I come on here to listen to your opinion, you're very much mistaken. Very Happy
 Cheeky sod  Laughing

613NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Oct 02 2020, 13:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:This is a great read even if you don't like NFL

Ha ha

614NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun Oct 04 2020, 14:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills v Raiders today - should be a good game but I reckon the rescheduled Chiefs v Pats will be interesting although I read Cam Newton has covid and will miss out.

615NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 05 2020, 13:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills won again and are 4-0 and looking good.

Great game at Dallas unless you're a Cowboys fan as they were beaten by the rejuvenated Browns.

Seahawks also 4-0 after beating the Dolphins and the GOAT had a good game for the Bucs despite throwing a pick 6 early on , the Bucs beat the Chargers.

The battle of the winless teams between the Texans and the Vikings was won by the Vikings.

Both New York teams are now 0-4 - ouch!

616NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 06 2020, 13:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Washington will just be known as Washington football team for now until they decide on a new name. 

Should have been the Washington Rednecks. Sums them up perfectly and they'd only have to switch out 2 letters in the signage.

617NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 21 2020, 13:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some fantastic games at the weekend as the season is starting to take shape. Bills were unfortunately turned over by Mahomes, Steelers looked strong but the Bucks game showed the Brady/Gronk connection isn't done yet.

618NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed Oct 21 2020, 14:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was surprised how easily the Steelers beat the Browns to be honest. The Bucs did play well and Gronk finally got a TD after all that blocking!

Titans look good again and Henry is a beast, glad the Steelers missed them last week!

619NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Oct 26 2020, 15:34

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Some great games in week 7! My team the Steelers just about managed to beat the Titans with a terrible second half performance.  The Steelers are the only unbeaten team now but i'm not getting too excited yet.

Bonceys Bills made hard work of beating the Jets and the Pats look a shadow of the team they were with Newton getting benched during their loss to the 49ers. The GOAT and Kronk showed the Pats what they're missing with a good win against the Raiders.

Browns and Bengals was a great game and the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in OT.

America's team the Cowboys are shocking and were well beaten by Washington.

620NFL's back again. - Page 31 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Oct 27 2020, 11:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum