Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 48]

321NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue 28 Nov - 13:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A great win for the Steelers over the Packers, a close game decided with a last second field goal, sorry Fab

Eagles and Patriots keep rolling on and i am very impressed with the Rams, they had a great win over the Saints.

Even Bonceys team the Bills managed a win against the fast fading Chiefs  Very Happy

322NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 11 Dec - 12:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go Bills. cheers

We can play in anything. Not like those footballing ponces.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/42303262

323NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 11 Dec - 12:10

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i saw that on NFL redzone last night Boncey, l'm surprised they carried on to be honest as you couldn't even see the pitch markings properly  Very Happy

My team the Steelers just managed to beat the Ravens and are now Champions of the AFC North but i get the feeling when they play someone like the Patriots in the play offs they might come up short as they are conceding too many points at the moment.

324NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri 22 Dec - 8:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still annoyed the Steelers were robbed by the officials against the Patriots  Mad

Such a stupid rule that ruled out the touchdown, if he'd been in the air and just showed the ball over the line and then dropped it then it would have stood but because he hit the grass they said he didn't have full control of the ball. 
I've seen this a few times this season and thought it was crazy before it cost my team a win and potential top seed in the playoffs.

325NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 1 Jan - 4:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bills make the play offs,for the first time in 17 years. cheers (With a little help from The Bengals).

326NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 1 Jan - 11:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i was watching last night and was hoping the Bengals could do you a favour Boncey  Very Happy

The Ravens fans were not happy, the boos were deafening.

327NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 1 Jan - 13:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Still annoyed the Steelers were robbed by the officials against the Patriots  Mad

Such a stupid rule that ruled out the touchdown, if he'd been in the air and just showed the ball over the line and then dropped it then it would have stood but because he hit the grass they said he didn't have full control of the ball. 
I've seen this a few times this season and thought it was crazy before it cost my team a win and potential top seed in the playoffs.
It was a great performance from the Steelers especially in terms of getting to Brady. I've seen him get sacked many a time but that play in the third was the turning point for me - the first time Brady has been picked in 12 years. Not dumping it was a totally out of character bad decision by Tom but that's probably testament to the pressure the Steelers put on him.
I was equally confused by the "surviving the ground" decision as I thought it could have gone either way and the video evidence to cancel the TD wasn't completely convincing.
Both teams are going to have to raise their game when the important stuff starts.

328NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 8 Jan - 13:19

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unfortunately the Bills were knocked out by the Jaguars but the Steelers will beat them next week Boncey.
The Chiefs blew a 21-3 lead to lose 21-22 which was a surprise and the Falcons and Saints also went through.

Some tasty games to come in the divisional round
Eagles vs Falcons
Steelers vs Jaguars
Patriots vs Titans
Vikings vs Saints

329NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 8 Jan - 16:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Unfortunately the Bills were knocked out by the Jaguars but the Steelers will beat them next week Boncey.
The Chiefs blew a 21-3 lead to lose 21-22 which was a surprise and the Falcons and Saints also went through.

Some tasty games to come in the divisional round
Eagles vs Falcons
Steelers vs Jaguars
Patriots vs Titans
Vikings vs Saints
I had such high hopes. Crying or Very sad

330NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 8 Jan - 18:45

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:A great win for the Steelers over the Packers, a close game decided with a last second field goal, sorry Fab

Eagles and Patriots keep rolling on and i am very impressed with the Rams, they had a great win over the Saints.

Even Bonceys team the Bills managed a win against the fast fading Chiefs  Very Happy

Not our year this time round, hopefully we will be able to strengthen in the draft tis time round.

Just got back from the US amazing how many patriot fans there are wandering around Florida, guess they are the man u of NFL.

331NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue 9 Jan - 16:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was wondering where you'd gone Fab, glad to see you back, who's your money on for the Superbowl then?

332NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue 9 Jan - 18:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Norpig wrote:A great win for the Steelers over the Packers, a close game decided with a last second field goal, sorry Fab

Not our year this time round, hopefully we will be able to strengthen in the draft tis time round.

Just got back from the US amazing how many patriot fans there are wandering around Florida, guess they are the man u of NFL.
Don't be saying that - I have a soft spot for the Pats. When I first started watching I didn't really have a particular team although I sort of followed Tom Landry's Cowboys as I worked for a Texas based company in the '70s
and Joe Montana's '49ers because my mate is from SF. I've followed the Pats out of sympathy since they clawed their way via a wild card into the Super Bowl only to get battered by the Bears when the Fridge literally ran over the Pat's linebacker and got a TD. Unforgettable. They were bobbins for donkey's years and now that they are finally having success they are Scum all of a sudden? Harsh.
That said, I want them to win again this year so Brady can break the all time record for championship wins. Not confident they will despite making it to the divisionals. Mind you, I wasn't that confident when they were 28 - 3 down in the third quarter last year.

333NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun 14 Jan - 11:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Patriots eased in to the Divisional final beating the Titans easily while the Eagles beat the Falcons but was a lot closer.

Big game tonight for my team the Steelers vs the Jaguars and the Vikings vs the Saints later on.

334NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Sun 14 Jan - 15:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Steelers v Jags is a hard one to call - depends on whether or not the Jags defence can lock down the Steelers IMO. Should be a good game.

335NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 15 Jan - 8:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sulking now as the Jaguars beat the Steelers, the Steelers started very slowly and the Jags were 21-0 up early on and they just couldn't keep up with them  Mad.

The Vikings vs Saints game was entertaining and went to the last play with the Viking just coming out on top. Can the Vikings become the first team to play a Superbowl in their own stadium?

336NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 15 Jan - 14:10

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How the Vikings got that last second TD I'll never know. WTF was Williams doing? An easy tackle that would have finished off the game in the Saints favour and it looked as if he closed his eyes and threw himself at Diggs and missed. Diggs couldn't believe it, Keenum couldn't believe it, I can't believe it.

337NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 22 Jan - 15:27

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tom Brady does it again with 2 fourth quarter TD throws but what about the defensive play from Gilmore to save the day? Outstanding. 
Expected more from the Vikings after they started well, but all credit to Foles who answered all his critics and put the Eagles into the SB.
I know a lot of folk on here don't like the Pats, but you have admire Brady. 
It will be a very competitive SB but there's no way it can match last year's spectacle, still it will be interesting to see how/if the Pats cope with the Eagles running game - and how the Eagles cope with Brady. Bring it on.

338NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon 22 Jan - 15:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was cheering on the Jags but you could just tell that the Patriots would reign them in eventually, they just ground them down but you are right about Gilmore, it was a great play.
I'll definitely be an Eagles fan for the Superbowl, looking forward to it now, i've booked off the Monday at work so i can stay up and watch the while thing this year.

339NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Wed 24 Jan - 15:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I was cheering on the Jags but you could just tell that the Patriots would reign them in eventually, they just ground them down but you are right about Gilmore, it was a great play.
I'll definitely be an Eagles fan for the Superbowl, looking forward to it now, i've booked off the Monday at work so i can stay up and watch the while thing this year.
The vast majority will be rooting for the Eagles but after Foles' performance I doubt they'll be the underdogs, especially as their defence and running game is so strong. If Foles holds up, they'll be strong in just about every department and will have all the tools needed to beat the Pats. And I think they will, but that said you can't write off Brady, especially if he has Gronk back as expected.
TBH I'll be happy whoever wins if it's a good game.

340NFL's back again. - Page 17 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu 1 Feb - 13:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone else staying up to watch the Superbowl? I've booked the Monday off as i don't want a repeat of last year when i went to bed at half time thinking the Falcons would win easily....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum