Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NFL's back again.

+18
xmiles
karlypants
observer
wanderlust
Sluffy
Hip Priest
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
Norpig
Fabians Right Peg
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
whatsgoingon
DEANO82
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 48]

341NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Feb 01 2018, 13:58

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll book the Monday off........oh,hang on......I'm unemployed. cheers

342NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 05 2018, 09:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tired.....but what a game!

343NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Feb 05 2018, 13:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Excellent game even though I was flagging towards the end. Great call for the Foles TD and a worthy win. Thought Brady had a nightmare overall especially at the beginning when he overthrew every pass.

344NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Feb 06 2018, 10:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a great game, glad i stayed up to watch, i did need a very strong coffee at half time though.

Glad to see the Eagles won, they deserved it, that play when Foles caught the TD pass was reason enough for me. It will be interesting to see what happen to Foles now as surely he won't want to go back to being a back up QB next season. Lots of teams will be after him i bet.

345NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue Feb 06 2018, 12:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:It will be interesting to see what happen to Foles now as surely he won't want to go back to being a back up QB next season. Lots of teams will be after him i bet.
He's a SB winner now so he holds all the cards. I see no reason why he can't sit on the bench and collect his paycheck for a while waiting for the right opportunity to come along. Why rush into anything?  Sooner or later some team will get desperate enough to pay stupid money for him. Given Brady's age, it's not impossible that the Pats might be that desperate team.

On that note I think it's the end of the Pats' era. Brady will be 41 and was poor in the SB overall by his standards, they traded their best back up, Bellichick doesn't seem to have the buy-in he once had from his squad and I feel a change is in the air - maybe next year if they have a poor season.

346NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Apr 20 2018, 08:49

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Open sale tickets for the NFL games at Wembley this year go on sale on the 1st May at 10am if anyone is interested. We are fancying the Super Bowl winners the Eagles vs the Jaguars on October 28th.

Last edited by Norpig on Fri Apr 20 2018, 09:03; edited 1 time in total

347NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Apr 20 2018, 09:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:Open sale tickets for the NFL games at Wembley this year go on sale on the 1st Mayn at 10am if anyone is interested. We are fancying the Super Bowl winners the Eagles vs the Jaguars on October 28th.

I think that’s the one for me too, Norpig. Definitely going to one of the games

348NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Apr 20 2018, 09:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so you'll put us up then before the game?  Very Happy

349NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Tue May 01 2018, 11:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tickets booked just now for the Titans vs Chargers at Wembley, wanted the Eagles vs Jaguars really but i was a bit late getting on to Ticketmaster and they had no family tickets left. Still looking forward to it though, 2 new teams to see  Very Happy

350NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 06 2018, 13:32

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New season starts tonight with a great game in prospect between the Superbowl winners the Eagles take on the hotly tipped Falcons

My team the Steelers have a tricky start against the much changed Browns who will surprise a few teams this season and will win a few games i reckon.

351NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 06 2018, 13:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might put it in if I can’t sleep. Very Happy

352NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 06 2018, 15:26

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its a great game KP honestly  Very Happy

It does take a long time but that's due to American telly having breaks every 5 minutes.

353NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 07 2018, 08:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Close win for the Eagles last night 18-12

354NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 07 2018, 16:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It'll be interesting to see how the Pats do this season. Favourites again and Brady didn't really show signs of slowing down last year but maybe the kid Etling will get a shot if they don't get off to a good start now that Garoppolo has gone?  Gronkowski is a bit injury prone and they've lost several experienced players so it could all go wrong for Belichick but I still expect them to walk their division at least. Never know at the beginning of the season as the world tends to turn upside down after the draft.

355NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 10 2018, 08:35

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not the best of starts for mine and Bonceys team, the Bills were thrashed 47-3 by the Ravens (ouch) and my team only managed a tie with the team who haven't won in over 16 months!
The Patriots won and Green Bay just managed to beat the Bears.

356NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 10 2018, 10:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Not the best of starts for mine and Bonceys team, the Bills were thrashed 47-3 by the Ravens (ouch) and my team only managed a tie with the team who haven't won in over 16 months!
The Patriots won and Green Bay just managed to beat the Bears.
That's the thing about the draft - teams like the Browns get the best options so going into a new season, you can't depend on previous seasons form. Some people were tipping them to actually win.
Like BWFC, we don't really know where we stand until we have quite a few games under our belt.

Packers and Bears very close in what I reckon will be the most competitive division. It's gonna be a good season.

357NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Thu Sep 13 2018, 10:03

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to say I thought the Chiefs were impressive. Mahoney has a great arm and Tyreek Hill is one of the fastest things I've seen on a football field since I started watching.

358NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Fri Sep 14 2018, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i agree Lusty, KC looked good but i was impressed with the Vikings as well and i think the Rams will go far this season as well.

359NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 17 2018, 13:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another bad week for the Nuts teams, My Steelers beaten by the Chiefs and Boncey's Bills beaten by the Chargers and a player actually retired at half time!
Lusty's patriots beaten by a very good Jaguars team (could go all the way this year) and our lurker travelodge/Breaders (hello by the way Breaders Very Happy) team the Redskins beaten by the Colts.

360NFL's back again. - Page 18 Empty Re: NFL's back again. Mon Sep 17 2018, 16:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Another bad week for the Nuts teams, My Steelers beaten by the Chiefs and Boncey's Bills beaten by the Chargers and a player actually retired at half time!
Lusty's patriots beaten by a very good Jaguars team (could go all the way this year) and our lurker travelodge/Breaders (hello by the way Breaders Very Happy) team the Redskins beaten by the Colts.
FYI I try to avoid the scores until the midweek show so I can enjoy the game highlights. Smile

And I'm not a Patriots fan - I rate Brady and Gronk but I also like other teams and above all enjoy a good match, especially if the underdog comes through. That said I'm not quite ready to embrace the Browns just yet Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 48]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 33 ... 48  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum