Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview

+6
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
whatsgoingon
Norpig
MartinBWFC
karlypants
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 16:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'm not talking to you

You asked me if I have green eyes.

42U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 16:39

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm not talking to you

You asked me if I have green eyes.

Because you seem very jealous

43U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 16:43

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

whatsgoingon wrote:

Why you becoming objectionable again you've been quite entertaining since you've come back and now you seem to be resorting to half arsed bollocks again.

And now you may have a better understanding of why a few of us voiced our concerns regarding the reintroduction of (the) Boggersbelief (character).

This is the sum total of the entire act - Pretend to be ITK and then start petty squabbles with anyone who posts anything you don't agree with.

It's old, it's boring and it ruins threads.

44U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 16:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

Why you becoming objectionable again you've been quite entertaining since you've come back and now you seem to be resorting to half arsed bollocks again.

And now you may have a better understanding of why a few of us voiced our concerns regarding the reintroduction of (the) Boggersbelief (character).

This is the sum total of the entire act - Pretend to be ITK and then start petty squabbles with anyone who posts anything you don't agree with.

It's old, it's boring and it ruins threads.

Please leave me alone

45U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 17:10

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Tit
You just lost all respect with that comment (what was left of it anyway).

Resulting in name calling doesn't do you any favours just because you can't win the argument.

I hope your age really isn't 24 as you have a lot of growing up to do, either that of you have a short temper!

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

46U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 17:36

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Don't think Boggers has done much wrong in this thread.

47U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 17:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

DEANO82 wrote:Don't think Boggers has done much wrong in this thread.

Thanks pal.

Some people will jump on anything to further their agenda though.

48U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 17:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree, people get away with a lot more, me and Boggers are the Tyson furys of forums, the press jump all over us.

49U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 18:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why are you talking to yourself? Seek help.

50U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 18:15

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You're turning into breadman

51U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 Empty Re: U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview Tue Sep 13 2016, 18:16

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:

U23s: Queens Park Rangers preview - Page 3 _42a7a8ea-6dab-11e5-8600-ad8872d9e6cf

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum