Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whos face would you have on a note.

+3
boltonbonce
Bread2.0
scottjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:37 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is a petition in Australia to have Steve Irwin's face on Australian bank notes.

Fans have called for the greatest Australian bloke to be remembered in a novel way, just after the tenth anniversary of the crocodile hunters tragic death.

If you could have any famous person on a note, who would it be?

I'd have David Bowie or David Jason.

2Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:07 pm

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bank notes plural or note singular?

Because if it is notes, that would suggest that they want to replace Her Majesty The Queen with Irwin.

And that would be very rude of them.

And we can't have that.

3Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:12 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Notes, but will probably end up being on a coin- s.

4Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There can be only one face to grace a note.
Whos face would you have on a note. Xlfcx2

5Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:20 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't tell who it is Bonce, give us a clue

6Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:23 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I can't tell who it is Bonce, give us a clue
Cheeky bastard. I've just lent you a fiver in the betting shop. I'm adding interest now.

Anyone can see it's Felicity Kendal.

7Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:46 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

scottjames30 wrote:There is a petition in Australia to have Steve Irwin's face on Australian bank notes.

Fans have called for the greatest Australian bloke to be remembered in a novel way, just after the tenth anniversary of the crocodile hunters tragic death.

If you could have any famous person on a note, who would it be?

I'd have David Bowie or David Jason.
Australians clearly don't know what they're talking about. The greatest Australian bloke is obviously Harold Bishop, followed closely by Alf from Home and Away.

8Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:51 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, followed by Jason Donovan.

9Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:39 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got one of them new fivers, Winston looks like a right grumpy bastard.

10Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:48 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Just got one of them new fivers, Winston looks like a right grumpy bastard.

Did Boggers give you your spending money?

11Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:52 am

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Just got one of them new fivers, Winston looks like a right grumpy bastard.

Did Boggers give you your spending money?

Not seen him for afew days, I'm getting worried.

12Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Winifred Atwell.

13Whos face would you have on a note. Empty Re: Whos face would you have on a note. Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

John Wayne or Spike Milligan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum