Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men

+5
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Lard Lad
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:24

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

70's for me they look bloody riddiculous.

2Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Were you in your prime in the 70s AD?

3Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:30

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:Were you in your prime in the 70s AD?
No i was a spunk bubble then.

4Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I couldn't possibly say.  But a few years back when every cunt was in those brown chinos, that was ridiculous

5Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worst time for jeans is now.

I can't believe people wear them round their arse where they look like they are carrying their weekly shopping in them and they waddle like they have shit themselves.

Boggers please tell me you don't wear jeans like this?

6Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Boggers please tell me you don't wear jeans like this?

Of course he does, he thinks he's Drake.

7Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 22:18

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Looking back, its got to be the 70's for me too.

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 29A0010900000578-3124079-Everyday_or_fancy_dress_Though_the_men_on_the_left_look_ready_fo-a-3_1434354842409

8Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the 80's wasn't much better

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 1980s-fashion1

9Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:44

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Shell suits and 6ft wide hip hop jeans

10Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Thu Oct 20 2016, 23:54

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Jnco pants or wide leg jeans were from this mid 90's and the stupidest things I ever saw.

11Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My style never goes out of fashion. Great for shopping too. You'd be amazed how much fruit and veg I can get down there.
Mind you,there was an unfortunate incident with a cucumber,but these things happen. 

Worst Decade of Fashion for Men 80b2421c21f481a69b8e938c64f75e5b

12Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:32

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Been into town today and am seeing a terrible trend, old men in suit trousers wearing white trainers, it's just not on.

13Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Fri Oct 21 2016, 13:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I haven't worn trainers/pumps since my teens. It's all boots with me now.
Just checked my wardrobe,and I only have two shirts with a collar.
But I've got 43 football shirts.

14Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Mon Jan 13 2020, 16:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sat here wearing my zip up slippers, a pair of Wanderers jogging pants from around 2005, a Salford RLFC 1938 cup final shirt, and a muslim prayer cap I was given for Christmas.
I'm not quite sure what look I'm going for here. I may have to invest in a full length mirror.
Or therapy.

15Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Mon Jan 13 2020, 18:29

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?

16Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?
One family member always gets me something off the wall. It's also useful for carrying biscuits up to bed.

17Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Why did you get a prayer cap? Was it some sort of secret Santa?
One family member always gets me something off the wall. It's also useful for carrying biscuits up to bed.

Well I suppose you can say that at least it's not the same shite every year like a pack of socks. Very Happy

18Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Mon Jan 13 2020, 19:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

Well I suppose you can say that at least it's not the same shite every year like a pack of socks. Very Happy  
Or slippers. Very Happy

19Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Tue Jan 14 2020, 01:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I still wear - and have always worn since the 70s - Levi's and desert boots, although these days it tends to be with a T shirt rather than a grandad T shirt from the charity shop. However my missus keeps buying me collarless and brightly coloured shirts so I think she wants me back in the day. If she wants the hair to go with it she can pay for the transplant as a syrup is out of the question. Point is the 70s have never gone out of fashion apart from the stupid disco part or the punk binbag part - even Oakleys are still fashionable ( I wear them when weather permits) - and there's a Levi store in one of the malls in Norwich.
Don't wear a shoulder bag any more though although I did have a blue one in the 70's to keep my weed accessories and other bits and bobs in and I don't do patches, jesus sandals or oversize jackets any more but....
Men's fashion week 2020 - straight out of the '70's!

20Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Empty Re: Worst Decade of Fashion for Men Tue Jan 14 2020, 08:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sadly, I'm beginning to look more and more like my avi. The Catweazle look isn't the best.

Still got my man bag though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum