Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Female managers within a decade?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Female managers within a decade? Empty Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 12:36

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

According to FA director and former Millwall executive Heather Rabbatts, we will see female managers at the top level within a decade.

"I would like to see more chief executives as women and more of the team doctors as women. We live in an age when over 50 per cent of medical students are women so I think it is about a commitment to the whole game in terms of representation. Whether that's from the coaching and the development side to the running of organisations."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/8546889/International-Women-s-Day-Female-professional-manager-within-a-decade-predicts-Heather-Rabbatts

Personally I can't see it, but would the players be more motivated by a female manager than lets say gary megson or owen coyle?

2Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 12:38

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If they let female managers move into the men's game they'll have to let the players. Not going to happen

3Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:If they let female managers move into the men's game they'll have to let the players. Not going to happen

You have become the site dunce.

4Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 13:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Justify that statement.

5Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 14:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Justify that statement.

The fact you think if they allow female managers they will have to allow female players. That's stupid talk. From the site dunce.

6Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 15:29

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think boggers is right.

7Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please explain why having a female manager will automatically lead to female footballers.

8Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Please explain why it won't

9Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Please explain why it won't

Because there are regulations that stop female footballers from playing. There are none to stop a woman being a manager.

Idiot.

10Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:20

If a woman becomes manager in my lifetime I'll stop watching football. There is no place for women in this world.

11Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:22

A slut in charge of Blackburn? Never. I's sooner Shebby took the role and put his Dad in goal.

12Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Please explain why it won't

Because there are regulations that stop female footballers from playing. There are none to stop a woman being a manager.

Idiot.

Can regulations not be changed then?

Idiot.

13Female managers within a decade? Empty Re: Female managers within a decade? Fri Mar 08 2013, 16:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:A slut in charge of Blackburn? Never. I's sooner Shebby took the role and put his Dad in goal.
I think that's the strategic plan for next seasom when they fire Appleton - your wish may come true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum