Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist?

Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:23

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Just heard this on the news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/38401445

It doesn't say it in that piece but according to Granada Reports, he's going to be fighting himself regularly.

(Not punching himself in the face, I mean fighting other people on a frequent basis.)

This is going to be soooo funny.........

(And before Boggers chips in, I'm not being racist: I don't like him because he's an arsehole and his ethnicity has nothing to do with it.)

2 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:29

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't like him at all. I tried to persuade him to put some of his financial muscle behind my retro sixties band ,Johnny Cravat and the Kaftans,and he turned me down flat.
He said we were shite.
Anyone with any spare cash?

3 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:43

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

4 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:45

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

In my bit (not the BBC article.)

Stop taking the piss.

5 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:47

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i feel a grudge match coming on........

6 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 18:57

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He is the biggest prick to come from Bolton and that says a lot!

I hope he gets run over in Bradshawgate one day...

7 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:19

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:He is the biggest prick to come from Bolton and that says a lot!

I hope he gets run over in Bradshawgate one day...
That was the Rt Reverend Brian Lewis,with, Christmas thought for the day. Next on Radio Four,Woman's Hour.......

8 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 19:30

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
I saw him in Asda a few months back, I was surprised how small he is. I had to check he wasn't stood in a hole!
Massive Wanderers fan, must be the only one photographed in a scum shirt?!  Very Happy

https://goo.gl/images/LvxDhy

9 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:04

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Bread2.0 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

In my bit (not the BBC article.)

Stop taking the piss.

It just says he'd be willing to give it a go (fight McGregor) not that he's actually in training to fight. I'm sure he can't be that stupid. It would be embarrassing.

10 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:15

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

In my bit (not the BBC article.)

Stop taking the piss.

It just says he'd be willing to give it a go (fight McGregor) not that he's actually in training to fight. I'm sure he can't be that stupid. It would be embarrassing.
Nothing would come close to as embarrassing as him and his family washing their dirty laundry in public.

11 Re: Amir Khan - Mixed Martial Artist? on Thu Dec 22 2016, 20:18

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:It doesn't actually say he's going to be fighting himself unless I missed something,just that he's setting up some sort of team based fighting championship. Just as well, because if he ever set foot in the octagon with someone like Conor McGregor, he'd get destroyed within seconds. No place for a glass chin in the UFC.

Yes....you did.

In my bit (not the BBC article.)

Stop taking the piss.

It just says he'd be willing to give it a go (fight McGregor) not that he's actually in training to fight. I'm sure he can't be that stupid. It would be embarrassing.

Stop.....taking......the........ah, never mind.........

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum