Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Boxing

Boxing

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Boxing on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:22 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Eddie Hearn has just signed up Amir Khan.

One last big pay day for Amir then with Kell Brook his dream match up I would suspect.

This from Amir who once said Brook was not worthy to be in the same ring as him - or something like that.

Problem is Brook might want bigger fish than Amir these days!

(Money usually talks in the end though).

2 Re: Boxing on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:10 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Also Tyson Fury isn't getting his boxing licence back anytime soon!

British boxing chiefs say they are "nowhere near" granting Tyson Fury a licence to fight and still require medical records to lift his suspension.
The British Boxing Board of Control suspended Fury's licence in 2016 owing to "anti-doping and medical issues".
Fury, 29, accepted a backdated two-year anti-doping ban in December and is working towards a return in 2018.
He tweeted on Wednesday that he would be "applying for my licence today" and would be back in the ring in April.
But the BBBofC has not spoken to Fury and insists the process "really can't move on" without medical records.

"We have a number of reports already in from when he was suspended," BBBofC general secretary Robert Smith told 5 live's boxing podcast.
"We will need up-to-date ones and then pass them on to our doctors and consultants. They will tell me if they need more but at present we are nowhere near that.
"I have spoken to Mick Hennessy [Fury's promoter], advising he'd like to get on with this as soon as possible and he did say he'd come back to me but unfortunately at this time he hasn't so it hasn't moved on yet."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/42621606

3 Re: Boxing on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
AJ and Hearn are doing all they can to steer clear of Deontay Wilder  imo first big banger will do AJ and if Fury Can get fit he will frustrate AJ all night long.

4 Re: Boxing on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:29 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd be surprised if he got a licence.

5 Re: Boxing on Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Angry Dad wrote:AJ and Hearn are doing all they can to steer clear of Deontay Wilder  imo first big banger will do AJ and if Fury Can get fit he will frustrate AJ all night long.
You could be right but you'd have to be brave to stand and trade with AJ, if you swing and leave yourself open and AJ connects then  you're hitting the deck without doubt. You're definitely right about Fury though. As much as I hate to admit it, because I think he's a complete tool, he's cleverer than he gets credit for and has the skills to frustrate a fighter like Joshua all night long.

6 Re: Boxing on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:06 pm

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
AJ fights Joseph Parker in March for Parker's belt. After he has knocked Parker out it should set him up nicely for Wilder.

7 Re: Boxing on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Reebok Trotter wrote:AJ fights Joseph Parker in March for Parker's belt. After he has knocked Parker out it should set him up nicely for Wilder.
Dont rule Parker out imo joshua is well over rated, the klit let him off, whyte staggered him, he's a bully and not nice at all a typical bullies attitude. He calls Parker a little boy parker says he's chinny so joshua says he wont shake his hand after the fight he's a cunt. If he ever agrees to fight Wilder which i doubt he will get trashed, Ortiz would do him as well, Fury would own him, he's already a fat cat.I really dont like this fucker.

8 Re: Boxing on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:34 am

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I get the feeling that Joshua is already courting the media rather too much, and I think he could well be distracted by it all.

9 Re: Boxing on Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:27 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Amir Khan's "comeback fight" has been confirmed to be in Liverpool in April against former WBC International Welterweight champion Canadian Phil Lo Greco who says he is going to knock Khan out.
Probably will too.

10 Re: Boxing on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:21 am

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i see the GGG vs Canelo rematch has just been announced, not paying PPV again after the last farce, it was never a draw first time round and is just an excuse to fleece more money out of fans.

11 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:23 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Anyone fancy Parker to spring a surprise tonight? If he does it will be a mid to late stoppage unless he comes out quick and surprises him. I hope Parker wins and shuts up That slimeball Hearn.

12 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:01 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry Dad wrote:Anyone fancy Parker to spring a surprise tonight? If he does it will be a mid to late stoppage unless he comes out quick and surprises him. I hope Parker wins and shuts up That slimeball Hearn.
Very possible despite the height, weight and reach disadvantage. Parker is WBO world champion and he didn't get that for nothing. He's more experienced than Joshua and will have to get inside to counter the 6" reach difference, and if he does and stays out of trouble, he could just do it. Still make Joshua the favourite, but anything can happen in a heavyweight bout as we have seen so many times before.

The other thing is that  don't remember seeing Joshua's chin being seriously tested so it will be interesting to see how he reacts if Parker can get a few decent digs in.

13 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:35 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Klitschko gave his chin a workout,but he got off the floor to win. If Klitschko could have followed up,that fight might have had a different outcome.
Parker has a chance,but I still see AJ winning within 6 rounds. I won't be betting on this fight though.

14 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:13 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Some of the things AJ's saying would worry me if i was a fan like if i lose i got a rematch clause!! Parker has not bothered with one. He seems to be bothered by this fight.

15 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:16 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
He seems a bit worried about Wilder turning up and challenging him in the ring says he will freeze him out of the picture if he does. Seems to me his bottle is going.

16 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:43 pm

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Shit fight. Awful ref.

17 Re: Boxing on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:46 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Joshua wins on points.

Not the best of fights.

Poor ref.

Job done though for AJ.

18 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:15 am

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.

19 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 am

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There was more excitement watching Cecil try to open a packet of Hobnobs.

20 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:51 am

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't agree with celebrity refs and never have. How George Galloway got that gig is beyond me. The fight turned out to be rather boring although it was a comfortable pedestrian victory for Joshua. I thought the price fight was better.

21 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:59 am

T.R.O.Y


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Crap fight, Parker did a great job of breaking up Joshua and stopping him getting any flow. His team will worry how easily he did that - although Joshua never looked troubled. Has to be Wilder next.

22 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:34 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
The ref was disgraceful and certainly helped Joshua by breaking up the close work, Joshua used illegal tactics, elbows hitting on the break, he's a classic bully who will meet his match sooner than later. Parker did well and showed that Joshua is not the puncher he'd like to think he is but Parker did not do anywhere near enough to get the win, cant fault his self belief though not scared at all. Joshua's team wont be too happy about this fight and what it's shown.

23 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.

24 Re: Boxing on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.
No your not they fought everyone to the point of death, example the Ali v Frazier triology and over 15 rounds those last 3 rounds were the real championship rounds 12 is not doing that so they were very fit and hungrier. If Parker could take AJ'S punches Foreman even old Foreman would have not felt them and blown him away. Even contenders from back then were monsters Earnie Shavers stands out for one.  But we did have some poor brit champs years ago like Richard Dunn, John Gardner, Jack Bodell even Henry Cooper who could not cope with today's brits. Only Bugner and Bruno. Fights to watch on youtube are Ali v Frazier and Norton, Foreman v Lyle, Foreman v Norton, Holmes v Norton 15 rounders. Jimmy Young would have given all todays heavyweights fits.

25 Re: Boxing on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:56 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.
No your not they fought everyone to the point of death, example the Ali v Frazier triology and over 15 rounds those last 3 rounds were the real championship rounds 12 is not doing that so they were very fit and hungrier. If Parker could take AJ'S punches Foreman even old Foreman would have not felt them and blown him away. Even contenders from back then were monsters Earnie Shavers stands out for one.  But we did have some poor brit champs years ago like Richard Dunn, John Gardner, Jack Bodell even Henry Cooper who could not cope with today's brits. Only Bugner and Bruno. Fights to watch on youtube are Ali v Frazier and Norton, Foreman v Lyle, Foreman v Norton, Holmes v Norton 15 rounders. Jimmy Young would have given all todays heavyweights fits.
TBF I do remember some 15 round fights where they fought to a standstill and some absolutely brutal beatings e.g. Holmes destroying Cobb. Massive mismatch IMO but how Cobb managed to keep going I'll never know. Best chin I've ever seen.
I reckon it was fights like that that led to shortening to 12 though.

26 Re: Boxing on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:56 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.
No your not they fought everyone to the point of death, example the Ali v Frazier triology and over 15 rounds those last 3 rounds were the real championship rounds 12 is not doing that so they were very fit and hungrier. If Parker could take AJ'S punches Foreman even old Foreman would have not felt them and blown him away. Even contenders from back then were monsters Earnie Shavers stands out for one.  But we did have some poor brit champs years ago like Richard Dunn, John Gardner, Jack Bodell even Henry Cooper who could not cope with today's brits. Only Bugner and Bruno. Fights to watch on youtube are Ali v Frazier and Norton, Foreman v Lyle, Foreman v Norton, Holmes v Norton 15 rounders. Jimmy Young would have given all todays heavyweights fits.
TBF I do remember some 15 round fights where they fought to a standstill and some absolutely brutal beatings e.g. Holmes destroying Cobb. Massive mismatch IMO but how Cobb managed to keep going I'll never know. Best chin I've ever seen.
I reckon it was fights like that that led to shortening to 12 though.
Cobb is as sharp as a pin though and yes he really beat the shit out of Holmes fists with his face.

27 Re: Boxing on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:48 pm

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.
No your not they fought everyone to the point of death, example the Ali v Frazier triology and over 15 rounds those last 3 rounds were the real championship rounds 12 is not doing that so they were very fit and hungrier. If Parker could take AJ'S punches Foreman even old Foreman would have not felt them and blown him away. Even contenders from back then were monsters Earnie Shavers stands out for one.  But we did have some poor brit champs years ago like Richard Dunn, John Gardner, Jack Bodell even Henry Cooper who could not cope with today's brits. Only Bugner and Bruno. Fights to watch on youtube are Ali v Frazier and Norton, Foreman v Lyle, Foreman v Norton, Holmes v Norton 15 rounders. Jimmy Young would have given all todays heavyweights fits.
TBF I do remember some 15 round fights where they fought to a standstill and some absolutely brutal beatings e.g. Holmes destroying Cobb. Massive mismatch IMO but how Cobb managed to keep going I'll never know. Best chin I've ever seen.
I reckon it was fights like that that led to shortening to 12 though.
Cobb is as sharp as a pin though and yes he really beat the shit out of Holmes fists with his face.
Cobb was a character though. Apparently his training was based on booze, drugs and sex and yet his pro record was pretty good and he was a full contact kickboxing champ and later a Hollywood actor. Fascinating guy, hard as nails. quoted as saying that Holmes wouldn't want a rematch because his hands couldn't take it. Smile

28 Re: Boxing on Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:08 pm

Angry Dad

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Joshua is a cash cow for Sky, Hearn a loathsome creature and Sponsers, they gob off about Wilder but they have no intention ever of letting joshua anywhere near him ,Wilder will kill him in 1 or 2 rounds and they wont let Fury get a look in either he would school him and take the piss. That tonight was all Joshua has and it's poor he will get done if they ever risk him which they wont so they try to devalue Wilder and fury while calling them out but with no intention of going through with it. Hearn see's money in throwing Whyte into into Wilders destructive path he doesn't give a shit about Whyte he's expendable ,like i said Hearn is a loathsome creature. At least tonight his stupid blind fans will have at last realised he is not the new Mike Tyson and Certainly not in Foreman, Frazier and Ali's League he would not be in the top 10 rankings of the 70's and 80's he wouldn't even beat Joe Bugner or Frank Bruno as for Larry Holmes.
I don't know if it's because I'm old and bitter or not, but just the mention of those names from the past makes me think that the sport isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be. Theoretically modern boxers should be better conditioned as training techniques, diet etc continue to improve and they have more history to learn from, but somehow it just isn't as good IMO. Maybe it's because old heavyweight champions avoided nobody (and there was only one world champion) and therefore title fights were a proper clash of the titans of the sport? Or maybe it's as simple as me getting old and bitter.
No your not they fought everyone to the point of death, example the Ali v Frazier triology and over 15 rounds those last 3 rounds were the real championship rounds 12 is not doing that so they were very fit and hungrier. If Parker could take AJ'S punches Foreman even old Foreman would have not felt them and blown him away. Even contenders from back then were monsters Earnie Shavers stands out for one.  But we did have some poor brit champs years ago like Richard Dunn, John Gardner, Jack Bodell even Henry Cooper who could not cope with today's brits. Only Bugner and Bruno. Fights to watch on youtube are Ali v Frazier and Norton, Foreman v Lyle, Foreman v Norton, Holmes v Norton 15 rounders. Jimmy Young would have given all todays heavyweights fits.
TBF I do remember some 15 round fights where they fought to a standstill and some absolutely brutal beatings e.g. Holmes destroying Cobb. Massive mismatch IMO but how Cobb managed to keep going I'll never know. Best chin I've ever seen.
I reckon it was fights like that that led to shortening to 12 though.
Cobb is as sharp as a pin though and yes he really beat the shit out of Holmes fists with his face.
Cobb was a character though. Apparently his training was based on booze, drugs and sex and yet his pro record was pretty good and he was a full contact kickboxing champ and later a Hollywood actor. Fascinating guy, hard as nails. quoted as saying that Holmes wouldn't want a rematch because his hands couldn't take it. Smile
yeah i heard that, he took shavers punches ok.

29 Re: Boxing on Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 am

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bit gutted about the triple G/Canelo fight being called off due to "contaminated meat". WTF is that all about? Both classy middleweights and it had the makings of a great rematch but it looks like Canelo hasn't flushed the drugs out of his system in time and will now probably face a ban.

30 Re: Boxing on Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:44 pm

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Amir Khan v some handpicked nobody (Phil Lo Greco - who the fuck is he?) this Saturday.

Clearly intended to give Amir a easy win (with another easy fight to follow shortly thereafter) as a build up to a fight (and a big pay day) with Kell Brook as both Khan (dodgy hands) and Brook (dodgy eye sockets) are past their best.

I'm no fan at all of Khan's and hope the bum he is fighting puts a spanner in the works and stops him.

Would surprise me though if the bum takes a dive in the first couple of rounds, just to make Khan look good (without putting too much risk to his dodgy fists).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum