Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boxing

+11
Angry Dad
wanderlust
karlypants
y2johnny
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

121Boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Boxing Mon Mar 14 2022, 21:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nowt special about that, i do the same every morning and night.

122Boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Boxing Mon Mar 14 2022, 22:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helluva fight was Wood Conlan

Just to go back to the injustice in Glasgow the other week:

"Boxing judge Ian John-Lewis has been downgraded by the BBBofC following his controversial scorecard in Taylor's win over Catterall on 26 February.
John-Lewis scored the fight 114-111 to Taylor. Two out of three judges favoured him, leading to a widely criticised split decision win and the 31-year-old retaining his undisputed super-lightweight title.
Catterall, however, was not impressed and many believe the Chorley man won the bout in Glasgow."

123Boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Boxing Mon Mar 14 2022, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Nowt special about that, i do the same every morning and night.
Laughing

124Boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Boxing Sun Jun 26 2022, 13:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Young Adam Azim is at it again with another quick KO.
Only 5 fights into his career but he's been very impressive so far. He's got a good reach, fast hands, very aggressive and I guess we'll have to see if he can take a punch because nobody has really laid a glove on him so far. He'll be an interesting watch going forward.
Only slight criticism is that he is annoyingly cocky as were several good British Pakistani boxers before him going back to Naseem Hemed - but he's a great watch.

125Boxing - Page 7 Empty Re: Boxing Sun Jun 26 2022, 13:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:Young Adam Azim is at it again with another quick KO.
Only 5 fights into his career but he's been very impressive so far. He's got a good reach, fast hands, very aggressive and I guess we'll have to see if he can take a punch because nobody has really laid a glove on him so far. He'll be an interesting watch going forward.
Only slight criticism is that he is annoyingly cocky as were several good British Pakistani boxers before him going back to Naseem Hemed - but he's a great watch.

That's being borderline racist, there's plenty boxers who are cocky, that trait isn't just limited to British Pakistani boxers even in this country.

Also fwiw, if you are referring to the boxer nicknamed 'Prince Naseem', his name is spelt as Hamed and he's not British Pakistani either, his parents are Yemini.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum