Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Is Everyone?

+17
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
Lard Lad
Cajunboy
whatsgoingon
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
observer
Natasha Whittam
okocha
Bread2.0
Sluffy
karlypants
Copper Dragon
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.

You've really taken this feminine thing to heart.

82Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If Norpig isn't given a week off there is no consistency.

83Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If Norpig isn't given a week off there is no consistency.
Can i have my wooden spoon that Breaders found back now please?

84Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't make me..........
Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 10635

85Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:25

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Boggers as well! I think enough's enough now, we all need to reign it in (i include myself in that) or else this forum will be gone and i for one would miss it very much 

Forums have to have discussion, arguments and a bit of edge but the forum as a whole had gone too far in the last year, it will stop people who only read from wanting to contribute and regular posters will get fed up and jack it in.

Now, who's for a nice gentle debate on flower arranging?  Very Happy
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.
listen fuckface it has to be at least 2 inches and not at an angle, got it  Laughing
Just chill baby.

86Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:
A week will fly by.

Yes it will.

Unfortunately it's the other 51 weeks after he comes back that will be the problem.  It'll be like a 51 week long Eastenders episode.  Smile

87Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually feel pretty bad. Bread has been under a lot of pressure recently,as this secretly snapped picture of him in his back garden shows. I have to take some of the blame,so let's keep the poor guy in our thoughts. Mejorate pronto. :good:

Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Article-2287568-1859766C000005DC-667_634x368

88Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:41

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Should I add sugar to the water? I'm told this might extend their life.
No, use crushed aspirin, it keeps the water clear and prevents destructive bacteria forming.

There is a mixture of sugar and white vinegar that works but it is a lot of faffing about.

89Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:57

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I actually feel pretty bad. Bread has been under a lot of pressure recently,as this secretly snapped picture of him in his back garden shows. I have to take some of the blame,so let's keep the poor guy in our thoughts. Mejorate pronto. :good:

Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Article-2287568-1859766C000005DC-667_634x368
What kind of person takes the trouble to track Breaders down and then takes a picture of him relaxing in his back garden?  It's all very worrying.

90Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to. I'd been told he'd stopped wearing his BumChummer shorts,so had to find out for sure.
Luckily,as you can see,he was attired as per regulations.
But he can be difficult.

91Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Should I add sugar to the water? I'm told this might extend their life.
No, use crushed aspirin, it keeps the water clear and prevents destructive bacteria forming.

There is a mixture of sugar and white vinegar that works but it is a lot of faffing about.
All well and good if it's a vase of flowers but you'll need a mountain of Oasis if you want to get structural with it.
Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 GBM1997.29_ph_web

92Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine are growing well.
Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 B74c691fe0880cf4fb653ddf24184b06

93Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 13:33

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lemonade, thats he answer.

94Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 13:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:Lemonade, thats he answer.
But what is the question?

Is it "what soft drink is traditionally added to Pimms No1, mint, cucumber and fruit to keep the missus amused for hours?"

95Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 14:37

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lemonade is never the answer for me, it would tend to be Innes & Gunn Ruby Finish  Very Happy

96Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After yesterdays shit storm it seems to have gone very quiet. Listen fuckfaces look lively and get posting  Very Happy

97Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:33

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What?

98Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 15:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:What?
 eh?

99Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 16:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think were all enjoying the peace and quiet.  Very Happy

100Where Is Everyone? - Page 5 Empty Re: Where Is Everyone? Fri Jan 13 2017, 19:01

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you want something uplifting to offset the gloom of recent aggressiveness on here (and of the nasty attitudes of the incoming president of the USA), I can thoroughly recommend La La Land, which is as good as the critics say and certain to win Oscars. Go see!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum