Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Slow down i want to get off.

+5
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Slow down i want to get off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow down i want to get off. Mon Jul 23 2012, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I doubt very much that Mia Farrow would agree but I guess that's just the way the mop flops.

22Slow down i want to get off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow down i want to get off. Mon Jul 23 2012, 22:14

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I'm 36, mentally I feel no different to when I was a twenty year old. And if you listened to The Significant Other she'd tell you I act about twelve.

23Slow down i want to get off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow down i want to get off. Tue Jul 24 2012, 00:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

largehat wrote:I'm kind of with Hipster. Thomas Hobbes, the 17th century English philosopher, said that "Life is nasty, brutish and short". Having said that, life expectancy was a lot shorter then.

That must be the quote that has been bastardized into "Life is shit and then you die" or LISATYD, for short.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Slow down i want to get off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow down i want to get off. Tue Jul 24 2012, 08:28

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

TheHateCamel wrote:I'm 36, mentally I feel no different to when I was a twenty year old. And if you listened to The Significant Other she'd tell you I act about twelve.

What's the difference between little boys and little girls?

Little girls grow up.

25Slow down i want to get off. - Page 2 Empty Re: Slow down i want to get off. Tue Jul 24 2012, 08:30

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keegan wrote:
largehat wrote:I'm kind of with Hipster. Thomas Hobbes, the 17th century English philosopher, said that "Life is nasty, brutish and short". Having said that, life expectancy was a lot shorter then.

That must be the quote that has been bastardized into "Life is shit and then you die" or LISATYD, for short.

Yes it made me think of that phrase too. Does anyone know who first said it or at least claims the credit for it? It sounds too crude for Woody Allen although the sentiments seem to fit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum