Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big news coming in next 24 hours

+12
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Bread2.0
rammywhite
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
observer
Soul Kitchen
gloswhite
Keegan
BoltonTillIDie
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 11:19

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I posted this link yesterday (post 31).

42Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 11:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Foreign investors could be expected to set up a British company as a vehicle with an address of convenience in the UK for tax purposes and to take advantage of British Liability and Investment Laws. At least it's not just a PO Box for a change.

Yes they would- but they would use the HO of their legal advisers or Financial advisers as a convenience address. Not a private house in Yeovil.
And the big news was supposed to happen 24 hours after the first announcement. That's now 72 hours ago.

It was the usual bollocks .

The 'good news' or Lusty's post?

:biggrin:

43Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 11:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Foreign investors could be expected to set up a British company as a vehicle with an address of convenience in the UK for tax purposes and to take advantage of British Liability and Investment Laws. At least it's not just a PO Box for a change.

Yes they would- but they would use the HO of their legal advisers or Financial advisers as a convenience address. Not a private house in Yeovil.
And the big news was supposed to happen 24 hours after the first announcement. That's now 72 hours ago.

Not Lusty's post- I'm never that rude or aggressive .
No-it's the Wanderers promising this and then promising that and it all turns out to be  a non event. Its Nixon,Iles, KA and the lot of them suggesting that something important is going to happen, but it never does. That's the usual bollocks!!

44Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 11:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

No-it's the Wanderers promising this and then promising that and it all turns out to be  a non event. Its Nixon,Iles, KA and the lot of them suggesting that something important is going to happen, but it never does. That's the usual bollocks!!

Iles or any other journalist wouldn't wait a day to break a good story in fear of someone else scooping them so the 'good news' promised was never going to amount to much.

Lusty's turned into the site wum these days so I guess your 'phrase' could equally well apply to both!

Very Happy

45Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 11:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The big news will be announced Monday

46Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 12:09

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Which Monday?

47Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 12:23

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This monday

48Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 12:29

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And members of the ST can get a hefty discount on shirts. Does this mean the other 10,000 or so fans can go play with themselves?

49Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 13:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Iles or any other journalist wouldn't wait a day to break a good story in fear of someone else scooping them so the 'good news' promised was never going to amount to much.

Lusty's turned into the site wum these days so I guess your 'phrase' could equally well apply to both!

Very Happy

If you call presenting an alternative perspective to media propaganda for the purposes of  stimulating discussion on a ....erm...discussion forum as wumming you'd be right. 

Just goes to show there's a first time for everything eh Sluffy? Smile

50Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Fri Mar 03 2017, 23:47

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers Football Club is delighted to announce Digital Bank as the Club’s Academy sponsor for the remainder of the season and until the end of the 2018/19 campaign.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Digital Bank – the digital world’s private bank – are a Chinese-based investment group and will have an office based within Macron Stadium to boost their presence in the United Kingdom.

They will become a Platinum Partner and in addition to having their branding on the Academy’s playing shirts will also have a stadium-wide presence with advertising boards, media backdrop advertising and new 3D mats in front of the North and South stands.

Pigeon Barrels Capital Ltd is the research and investment advisory services consultancy for Digital Bank.

John Ashley, Commercial Manager of Bolton Wanderers, said: “The partnership with Digital Bank is a great opportunity for Bolton Wanderers to develop an international commercial relationship.

“Their sponsorship of our Academy also reinforces our ethos of supporting local talent within the local community. Hopefully, there will be additional opportunities between Digital Bank and the club going forward.

Nick Corden-Lloyd from Digital Bank added: “Bolton Wanderers is at the centre of the local community and we are delighted to be sponsoring its Academy which is crucial to the future success of the Club. We are looking forward to developing our relationship further with both the Club and the community.”

Guests and executives from Digital Bank and Pigeon Barrels Capital Ltd will be in attendance for Wanderers’ Sky Bet League One home fixture against AFC Wimbledon on Saturday 4 March.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

51Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 00:15

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Have we engaged the services of Saatchi & Saatchi now as well?

For the over-hyped hyperbole which inevitably accompanies these announcements, I mean?

Let's face it, this is about some faceless Chinese money moving corporation exploiting a cheap way into Europe's best and least regulated off-shore repository for making "questionable" money disappear for 5 minutes before coming out clean somewhere else.

Frankfurt or Geneva probably.

But I'm not arsed about that - it's life now and we've just got to accept it.

Although, I think that once Carrs Pasties and Chorley FM get wind of the fact that these chancers have suddenly got these new fangled 3D mats there might well be hell to pay.

Anyroad, what pisses me off are vacuous phrases like "the digital world's private bank".

What does that even fucking mean....?

And "boosting their presence in the UK". Yeah, cos the FT has a permanent correspondent based at the Macron, doesn't it?

Fuck off.....!

It reeks of corruption. Digital = Internet and Private = Hidden beyond the prying eyes of the authorities.

Fuck it......We've got Fleetwood tomorrow.

Fleetwood, who are better than us, ffs......(shakes head and slopes off to YouTube to watch old Wedding Present videos before going to bed in a huff.)

52Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 09:49

We have wimbledon today.....at home.

53Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 11:42

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was very, very pissed.

Apologies all round.

54Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 11:46

Bread2.0 wrote:I was very, very pissed.

Apologies all round.
Smile

Its ok

Ive had my tickets for a few days and still had to check this morning Smile

55Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 12:40

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Got your PM by the way.

Due in 8 weeks. I'll be in touch in a couple of weeks to sort it.

56Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 13:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this the big news?

57Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 13:32

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What, that I got drunk and made myself look like a bit of a dick?

Not really news that, is it?

It's like saying "Sky is blue" or "water is wet".

58Big news coming in next 24 hours  - Page 3 Empty Re: Big news coming in next 24 hours Sat Mar 04 2017, 14:06

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:What, that I got drunk and made myself look like a bit of a dick?

Not really news that, is it?

It's like saying "Sky is blue" or "water is wet".
No. I take that as read.
I was thinking more about Digital Bank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum