Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Football League's Team of the season - League 1

+6
gloswhite
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
wanderlust
Norpig
Sluffy
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bread2.0 wrote:Well, let's look at the facts, shall we?

There are 4 of us all saying that you're being an arse but your lack of self-awareness means that you can't or won't see it.

So who's got the problem?

Hahaha!

Your so desperate to prove me wrong over something aren't you!

As I've posted above all I've basically said was 'Lusty, you are entitled to an opinion but I don't agree with it'.

If that means four people think I'm an arse then fine - it won't spoil my day.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You're fucking mental.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

#killingthesite

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there are ways and means to express your disagreement without having to rubbish someones credibility by basically saying they are an armchair fan so their opinion is invalid

Sluffy you started this thread and said on the last line of your post that anyone who disagrees should comment which we have done. Trouble is you seem to have an agenda with Lusty (all the eye rolling emoji's on every post kind of gives it away) so every post he makes you tend to pass it off as if he has some issue with you, which i personally can't see

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any armchair fan can get to the match now.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:there are ways and means to express your disagreement without having to rubbish someones credibility by basically saying they are an armchair fan so their opinion is invalid

Sluffy you started this thread and said on the last line of your post that anyone who disagrees should comment which we have done. Trouble is you seem to have an agenda with Lusty (all the eye rolling emoji's on every post kind of gives it away) so every post he makes you tend to pass it off as if he has some issue with you, which i personally can't see

I never said he was an armchair fan (ever, as far as I can recall - certainly not on this thread) in fact it was you who brought it up!

As for who has got an issue with who between Lusty and I - I'm not the one who kicked off about not acknowledging his right to an opinion (I had) and reverted to personal abuse because of it.  All I said in essence was 'Lusty, you are entitled to an opinion but I don't agree with it'.  I gave what I considered a totally valid reason for not agreeing with his view - and I doubt anybody even disagrees with it too!  Do you?

If you or anyone else considers that to then mean then that I am entirely at fault and Lusty being pure, innocent and completely blameless - and free to post personal abuse at me - that's fine.

I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Nor I doubt will he.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i give up  Rolling Eyes

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm currently enjoying a packet of milk chocolate digestives while reading through all this. Cool

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't eat them all KP you'll get fat  Very Happy

Im eating a left over sweet cone from my lads party.  Bubblegum millions and haribo Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Don't eat them all KP you'll get fat  Very Happy
I got through half a pack before realising that it was a big mistake.

They have all gone down like a lead brick now. 

I won't be touching them for a while now. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Sluffy's upset with the new found chumminess between Ken and the ST. Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:...IMO as there are good players all over the division.

You are obviously entitled to your opinion Lusty, but the team is picked based on votes from all the clubs in the league by people who have actually seen these players play in the flesh and not based on some Radio Nuts commentators views such as Tony Kelly's and/or the few minute clips from SKY TV coverage.

Can we all agree on belittling?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for your support comrades, but let's move on. There's another "cup final" tonight.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well, that was fun. whats next on the agenda ?  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We need to start a hosepipe thread. Nobby Nonuts has been giving it large for far too long,and needs to be taken down a peg.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Pipe envy is a terrible thing.....

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop bragging and post a picture. 
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:Stop bragging and post a picture. 

Right, you're on.

I'll do it at weekend.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Stop bragging and post a picture. 

Right, you're on.

I'll do it at weekend.
Challenge accepted. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum