Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Election - 8th June.

+22
rammywhite
gloswhite
Fabians Right Peg
wessy
karlypants
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
Cajunboy
Hipster_Nebula
RustyNail
Soul Kitchen
okocha
Bollotom2014
wanderlust
NickFazer
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Norpig
Bread2.0
Chairmanda
Sluffy
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

391General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

May looks like Mr Burns and walks like him without her wig it's a dead ringer so i'll vote for them Excellent.

392General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would you give her one AD?

393General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:22

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Would you give her one AD?
Shocked

394General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Answer the question!!!

395General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:25

Funny how amos came on and made a bold statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the lib dems need a stricter vetting process (manda aside of course)

396General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will anyone be staying up late tomorrow?

I've got to be up at 4am,but I might make the effort. If we succeed I'll be able to skip to work.

If things look bad I'll just have to crawl into bed and catch a couple of hours.

397General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:30

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Answer the question!!!
My cheese and onion pasty just wilted, NO. But i would Esther McVey all day long.

398General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will probably be watching it till about 2:30am.

Usually by that time we know.

399General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 16:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Theresa looks like one of those women who doesn't have sex.

400General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 17:49

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

401General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Funny how amos came on and made a bold statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the lib dems need a stricter vetting process (manda aside of course)

Funny how I have a life outside the internet and didn't come back online until now!

402General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Only one decent party to vote for

Not a party that just doesn't cater for the rich
Not a party that doesn't mind spending and borrowing money with no idea of paying back

But a party that is realistic in its views and caters for EVERYONE, and had its manifesto finances agreed by IFS (and also advised its better than Tories or even Labour and helps more of the people than either Tories or Labour), a party that is supported by the Economist

Liberal Democrats
Just a party that abandons all morals by jumping into bed with the tories and making a university education for "normal" folk impossible without amassing mountains of debt.

Pull the other one

If LibDems had not helped in the coalition then Tuition fees would have been uncapped and be around the £7K/year mark instead of 3K!  As for university for all, that did happen as anyone could still go and didn't have to start paying back until they were earning at least £70K!!!!   Also lets not forget that NUS agreed to the final proposition and Nick Clegg was actually voted back in by students!!!!

Also why is it "normal" people are up in arms about the tuition fees (which were actually created by labour), whilst students were more than happy with what happened?

But where was Labour, of course they were nowhere to be seen and didn't try to stop it form happening, in fact since Tony Blair Labour have not actually tried to be an opposition and have made any attempt to lock any of the Tory rip-off.  All was left to Libdems during the coalition!

Plus lets not forget what has Corbyn done since coming to power - agreed with Tories about a Hard Brexit and agreed with Tories about benefits caps, which is not going to be increased or removed - thus the poorest people in this country are going to suffer even more under Labour!

403General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Funny how y2johnny came on and made a bold counter statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the Labour are a pathetic excuse at being the opposition, never mind being in power!

404General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:23

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Give him chance ha ha

405General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Funny how I have a life outside the internet

You'll have to explain that in more detail to some of the bellends on here.

406General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 18:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

He really meant The Bolton News comments section!!! Laughing

407General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:06

bwfc71 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Funny how amos came on and made a bold statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the lib dems need a stricter vetting process (manda aside of course)

Funny how I have a life outside the internet and didn't come back online until now!
Stop crying amos.  You and kev walsh are embarrassments to the lib dems

408General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:08

bwfc71 wrote:Funny how y2johnny came on and made a bold counter statement and then got shut down and didnt respond.  Yet more proof that the Labour are a pathetic excuse at being the opposition, never mind being in power!
Very befitting of a loval councillor amos.  What a joke.

Keep going pal.  HahahahahHa

Meltdown on the way.

Careful or ill email tim farron transcripts of your conversations

409General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:10

karlypants wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

He really meant The Bolton News comments section!!! Laughing
Exactly kp. As much of a jome on there than here and that takes some beating

410General Election - 8th June. - Page 21 Empty Re: General Election - 8th June. Wed Jun 07 2017, 20:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I found this on the Chris Amos LinkedIn page:

Chris Amos wrote:

Bolton Nuts Football Forum

July 2016

I was asked to become a moderator for the Bolton Wanderers fan forum, Bolton Nuts. Also as a main contributor to their new news section which covers the news in and around Bolton to be discussed and reflect upon.

Sluffy has some explaining to do. If Mr Amos is a mod, which one is he?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum