Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Election winning majority prediction?

+4
karlypants
Bread2.0
Norpig
Cajunboy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Election winning majority  prediction? Empty Election winning majority prediction? Thu Jun 08 2017, 16:13

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

?

This is a bit like trying to  pick the Grand National winner.

Do you think that it could be a hung parliament or are we looking at a comfortable Tory win?

Last edited by Cajunboy on Thu Jun 08 2017, 16:18; edited 2 times in total

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It pains me to say it but Mr Burns and her party will win, hopefully not with a massive majority (50 or less?). 

It all depends on whether the 18-24 year olds can drag themselves off their phones and social media to actually go and vote as they could potentially make a big difference to the result

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:It pains me to say it but Mr Burns and her party will win, hopefully not with a massive majority (50 or less?). 

It all depends on whether the 18-24 year olds can drag themselves off their phones and social media to actually go and vote as they could potentially make a big difference to the result
Yes I agree with you. May has been poor through the election build up but I still think she will win .

Corbyn has surprised me with his performance, but  the UKIP voters returning to the Tory fold, the Lib Dems in meltdown and the SNP holding most of their seats must mean a Tory majority of 50-75.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Already said on another thread - Tories win with a majority of 40 max.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Labour unlike others who are not optimistic on here. Very Happy

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Labour unlike others who are not optimistic on here. Very Happy
What size majority are you predicting?

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Tories majority will be slim 23

Hung

Labour snp coalition

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tories with a majority of 100

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Amazing Exit Poll, it's going to be a long night.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whatever happens from here on in, it's a moral victory for Jeremy Corbyn, May's fucked and UKIP are finally (and thankfully) finished.

Good night.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tory overall majority still possible but not certain. Lol.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

May could be history  to give up a majority at such an important time. shows just how bad her judgement is. Great result for Labour if this exit poll stands up. She got what she deserved fuck all.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the toe rags don't get an overall majority are we looking at a multi party coalition to rule?

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

if figures are correct, then no party could put together a majority coalition, failure to get the queens speech passed and another election could be likely.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tory vote UP in both seats announced so far so maybe tories will get the landslide they expect?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

......and now we're going to have to do it all over again.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:......and now we're going to have to do it all over again.
Surely May will refuse to resign and then concede reduced NI corporation tax in order to get the backing of the dup which would be enough?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum