Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Grenfell Tower Fire

+9
Fabians Right Peg
Bread2.0
xmiles
okocha
Cajunboy
gloswhite
wanderlust
boltonbonce
karlypants
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Sun Jun 18 2017, 02:08

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Word!

We, the perennially under-appreciated are coming back.

The times, they are a changing.

I'm almost 50 and I'd given up. Labour went all Tory and I thought "Fuck off, not my party, I'm off."

But we're back now.

May's not only superficially useless, she's proved that she's properly useless in public and is unfit to lead the country.

Hiding from Corbyn in the TV debates, that bullshit on the steps of Downing Street wherein she pretended that they'd won with a majority despite us all knowing that she'd fucked up and it was a hung parliament....

And then there's the way she misjudged the mood after that fire and had to run away.

The locals hate her, the Fire Service hate her, the Plod hate her and I hate her.

Sword - On It Fall - Now - Please, Tory bitch.

The last time I was properly excited about the Labour Party was 1987 - Red Wedge and all that stuff.

And I'm dusting off my Billy Bragg and Redskins records again because I feel like it's happening again.

22Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Sun Jun 18 2017, 10:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBH I don't buy the full labour package as it currently stands but there have been signs of improvement lately and that's what interests me.

23Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Mon Jun 19 2017, 17:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

24Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Mon Jun 19 2017, 19:10

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Papering Over Poverty......superb, Bonce!

25Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Mon Jun 19 2017, 19:27

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I noticed yesterday that Heart FM censored the word fire from Crying in the club by Camila Cabello.

26Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Thu Jun 22 2017, 17:26

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nice charity single for disaster

27Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Thu Jun 22 2017, 19:22

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Nice charity single for disaster

Would have been more suitable for the Westminster and Borough Market attacks, but Simon Cowell knows better. This'll make him a lot richer than deliberate killing of innocents by others' hands.

28Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 23 2017, 11:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The proceeds from this years Community Shield will be donated to support those affected by the fire.

29Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:01

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

As suspected Kensington & Chelsea cut corners to save money:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40453054

Not that they are short of money as they gave a £100 rebate to the wealthiest residents paying the top rate of council tax:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjQ--SZmeXUAhXHLlAKHSaXCpAQFghAMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.express.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2F819225%2FKensington-council-tax-rebate-Grenfell-Tower-fire-London-safety-sprinklers-cladding&usg=AFQjCNFfRiW4bEHOLPAF0oz3BzrcT4XP-g

Then they refused to open up their council meeting to the press and public despite a court order. Pretty much sums up the Tory attitude to life really. Nothing is too much trouble for the rich but fuck you if you are not rich.

30Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:08

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i bet it's always annoyed them on Kensington council getting stuck with some poor people in North Kensington and it not being in another borough.

31Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 10:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Then they refused to open up their council meeting to the press and public despite a court order. Pretty much sums up the Tory attitude to life really. Nothing is too much trouble for the rich but fuck you if you are not rich.

Why are you so bitter? Every post is the same.

Did your Mum run off with a Tory when you were a small boy?

I need to know.

32Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

33Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:06

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

34Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

35Grenfell Tower Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: Grenfell Tower Fire Fri Jun 30 2017, 11:36

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:
xmiles wrote:I'm easily offended by hypocrisy and the Tories are the most hypocritical of all the political parties. They are only interested in protecting the interests of a very small group of wealthy people and yet they continue to convince large numbers of people otherwise despite all the evidence to the contrary.

That is just a blinkered attitude. And not true. I don't remember the rich having to sleep in a cardboard box under the last Labour government.

I am sure you don't think I am a fan of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown. I am not a member of the Labour party and disagree with some of their policies. Personally I would like to see some Labour and some Lib Dem and some Green party policies implemented - but I am not optimistic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum