Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here

+8
boltonbonce
Sluffy
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for the update Sluffy. It's true,Breadman and I have always been close. How can I go on?
A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 2 7629de1efe99658a193d8b7a6ea0fcee

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

boltonbonce wrote:Thanks for the update Sluffy. It's true,Breadman and I have always been close. How can I go on?
A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 2 7629de1efe99658a193d8b7a6ea0fcee
Were you fags together bonce Smile

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So what's Nat's problem???

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Thanks for the update Sluffy. It's true,Breadman and I have always been close. How can I go on?
Were you fags together bonce Smile
Breadman did well. He started off a fag,and ended up head cigar.

Does breaders really need to be banned. Yeah i didnt agree with what he said to kp and i even said so but ffs there'll be no one left at this rate

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Does breaders really need to be banned. Yeah i didnt agree with what he said to kp and i even said so but ffs there'll be no one left at this rate
We've had this before. I'm sure we'll have it again.

I think Sluffy said,in another post, that Breadman had some kind of vendetta going against him,mainly with regard to Breadman trying to get a particular poster banned.

We all know who I'm talking about,and at the time,I think we all wanted rid of him.
The powers that be gave that particular poster more than enough rope,too much in fact.
I think Breadman is deserving of another few feet,at least.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't mind Bread or Nat. I find them both bright, entertaining and more thought-provoking than most, though I admit they can each go too far sometimes (usually under the influence of drink??), but I wouldn't personally lose any sleep over that. 

They are hardly Piers Morgan and Katy Hopkins!.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:I don't mind Bread or Nat. I find them both bright, entertaining and more thought-provoking than most, though I admit they can each go too far sometimes (usually under the influence of drink??), but I wouldn't personally lose any sleep over that. 

They are hardly Piers Morgan and Katy Hopkins!.
I agree. Although Nat has a bigger mouth than those two put together.

She,like Bread,makes up for it by being very funny. We can ill afford to lose them.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:I don't mind Bread or Nat, though I admit they can each go too far sometimes (usually under the influence of drink??)

You bitch. I don't drink alcohol.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:I don't mind Bread or Nat, though I admit they can each go too far sometimes (usually under the influence of drink??)

You bitch. I don't drink alcohol.
I'm still on the Pepsi. I'm hooked in this hot weather. Can't manage a Twirl though.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

By the way Nat,I hope Cecil is OK after the mangle incident. My old Dad always said to me 'Never use a mangle when you're aroused'.
It's a maxim that's stood me in good stead over the years.

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, I was only referring to Bread whose night-time musings seem alcohol-fuelled sometimes, whereas we're all aware that you have no vices of that nature. How's the Pepsi and Twirls diet going?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Does breaders really need to be banned. Yeah i didnt agree with what he said to kp and i even said so but ffs there'll be no one left at this rate

Yes, I really believe he did need to be banned.

At the end of the day real people come here (or at least they used to) for a bit of news about the club and maybe a laugh or two as well.

They've stopped doing it because its been negative and at times nasty on here for quite sometime now.

I don't know if Natasha was joking or serious when she said she was leaving - but one thing she did say was true was the site was constantly negative and repetitive.

I know you and Bread have been close on here and may even have met on business in real life but on Nuts he's been extreme about everything and anything he doesn't agree with for over a year now.

I've put up with the personal shit he's thrown at me for THREE YEARS and I wouldn't wish anyone else to suffer the same thing - in fact I'm sure they wouldn't - and that was why I finally had to act.

Not only has Karly not done anything wrong but if he decided he didn't want to hang about to get constantly abused by Bread (like I have) over fuck all on the internet, then Nuts would be far the worst because of it - and more importantly it would be morally wrong to stand by and watch it happen over and over again to someone else.

Bread doesn't even want to post on Nuts anymore other than negative abuse - he's posted ten times in the last ten days - he seems to prefer abusing people on twitter these days - so I doubt he will miss us very much if at all.

There are real people behind the screens and there has to be some element of responsibility for what they post.

I/we have simply had enough of Bread's abuse for simply trying our best to make Nuts as good as we are able to for everyone's enjoyment - we don't make anything for our time and efforts in doing so and its all given happily and freely.

If Bread thinks that me, Karly and God knows who else are losers because we didn't do what he wanted on the internet then he can go and  find somewhere else that is more to his liking.

If he did want to lose his agendas then the Nuts door will still open to him.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:
We've had this before. I'm sure we'll have it again.

I think Sluffy said,in another post, that Breadman had some kind of vendetta going against him,mainly with regard to Breadman trying to get a particular poster banned.

We all know who I'm talking about,and at the time,I think we all wanted rid of him.
The powers that be gave that particular poster more than enough rope,too much in fact.
I think Breadman is deserving of another few feet,at least.

Sluffy wrote:If he can lose his agendas and he wants to return, then we are happy to give things another go.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is unbelievable.

Let's remember the words of Custer at the Alamo,'I see no ships'.

Now come on.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 2 2Q==

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 2 Giphy-10

How did you get that photo of Cecil?

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 2 Giphy-10

That's not Cecil, unless Tarquin has been leading us both on?

Chairmanda wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's not Cecil, unless Tarquin has been leading us both on?
They are both my online dating names.....

Wait a minute......

Forget i said anything

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum