Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here

+8
boltonbonce
Sluffy
okocha
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

boltonbonce wrote:This is unbelievable.

Let's remember the words of Custer at the Alamo,'I see no ships'.

Now come on.

What's unbelievable?

That I ban someone who has been posting personal abuse at me for THREE YEARS over a meaningless internet spat!!!

Who wanted to wreck this site and all the heard work numerous people have put into it by setting up another site because he couldn't get his own way on here!

That has started to personally abused someone (on more than one occasion) for not wanting to join this other potential new site.

And all I ask in return for the ban to be lifted is for him to drop the nastiness and bitterness?

What exactly am I missing?

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:This is unbelievable.

Let's remember the words of Custer at the Alamo,'I see no ships'.

Now come on.

What's unbelievable?

That I ban someone who has been posting personal abuse at me for THREE YEARS over a meaningless internet spat!!!

Who wanted to wreck this site and all the hard work numerous people have put into it by setting up another site because he couldn't get his own way on here!

That has started to personally abused someone (on more than one occasion) for not wanting to join this other potential new site.

And all I ask in return for the ban to be lifted is for him to drop the nastiness and bitterness?

What exactly am I missing?
Sluffy,I don't know how to tell you this,but here goes...I'm joking.

I hope this helps,and that,given time,you'll once again be able to lead a full and active life.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Humour

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
We've had a Breadxit.

You're far far more conniving than I ever gave to credit for, Whittam.

:clap:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pathetic. 

It's a Internet forum.

Deal with banter, stop getting wound up about what people you don't even know write and stick your agendas where the sun don't shine.

And ffs stop all this navel gazing about "where it all went wrong" 

It didn't. 
 It's just that some people were being precious and acted like 4 year old spoilt brats. 

We are bwfc fans. F****** start acting like it you pussies.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm sad about Breaders being banned, I hope after a brief ban he will be welcomed back? Does anyone really believe that Nat and Breaders were going to set up another forum? Personally i don't but his trolling of KP was uncalled for.

Sluffy - mate, you need to start taking your own advice. You are always saying it's just the internet and people you don't know giving you abuse doesn't affect you, well clearly it does. You always say that other sites have been ruined by the owners insistence on being in charge and lording it up over others and i feel you are heading the same way. 
As with Bonceys post above anyone who knows how Boncey posts would take that as humour.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Of course I'm setting up a new form, "Natasha's Nuts".

It's invitation only, so don't expect to ever see it.

i'd love to be on your nuts nat..........just not a different forum

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is Nats forum logo...

A chatbox to air views, opinions and make things better on here - Page 3 IMG_1215

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would I have a photo of you and sluffy playing together as my logo?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why would I have a photo of you and sluffy playing together as my logo?
It's the perfect logo. People having fun at your nuts.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm sure the older gents on this forum have been told that its quite painful when you sit on your nuts, (allegedly). Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum