Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox hunting

+6
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
xmiles
Sluffy
boltonbonce
okocha
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Wed Jul 05 2017, 11:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I like Foxes, i was in a country pub in Hartfield East Sussex the pub was full of the poncy shit's they are a very nasty evil bunch of cnuts and were bragging about doing some saboteurs. We had enough and left just after one of them had left as we were driving out of the car park we noticed him lying by the side of his 4x4 Karma.

22Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Wed Jul 05 2017, 12:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Two birds,one stone.
Fox hunting - Page 2 P1495

23Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Wed Jul 05 2017, 18:08

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I see nothing wrong with culling foxes, its been going on for a very long time. Also, its a very big industry for those who live in the country, and is one of those businesses where the rich actually pay the rural residents directly, so providing a living for many.
However, i don't like how the animals are killed, and feel that a much tighter control of this part of the process needs to be enforced.
There are now calls for the culling of urban foxes as they are now becoming a nuisance, affecting domestic animals, and in some cases people and their livelihoods. Don't be surprised if you get the tits on horseback down your street, sometime in the near future  Very Happy

24Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Wed Jul 05 2017, 18:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a run in with some of the buggers about twenty years ago. I was out bird watching,and got mistaken by them,probably due to my attire,for another hunt saboteur,and was roundly abused. When I tried to explain,one of them started whacking at me,and trying to knock me over with his horse.
That's when it all kicked off.
I dragged him off his nag and proceeded to give the bastard a good hiding,despite three of his mates attempting a rescue act. I'd lost the plot by this time.
He later tried to have me arrested,but the cops were having none of it.
I went home happy.
I'm a reasonable man. My Grandfather,an ex docker,would have killed him.

25Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Wed Jul 05 2017, 18:44

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:I had a run in with some of the buggers about twenty years ago. I was out bird watching,and got mistaken by them,probably due to my attire,for another hunt saboteur,and was roundly abused. When I tried to explain,one of them started whacking at me,and trying to knock me over with his horse.
That's when it all kicked off.
I dragged him off his nag and proceeded to give the bastard a good hiding,despite three of his mates attempting a rescue act. I'd lost the plot by this time.
He later tried to have me arrested,but the cops were having none of it.
I went home happy.
I'm a reasonable man. My Grandfather,an ex docker,would have killed him.

:clap:

26Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Fri Jul 07 2017, 12:05

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

They don't do themselves any good, do they? I'm used to the country having 'haves' and 'have-nots', but its their bloody arrogance that pisses me off.

27Fox hunting - Page 2 Empty Re: Fox hunting Fri Jul 07 2017, 12:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What annoys me is that so many of them invoke the law of the land when it suits them,but say they'll defy it if things go against them.
Arrogance is the right word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum