Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Wanderers boss Phil Parkinson refuses to be downbeat after defeat to Sheffield United

+3
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is a disgrace. Pretty soon the North Stand will be full of fat bastards,due to the excess.
They should spread them around a bit.
Mind you,the club could sell two seats at a time. One for each buttock.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll have you know i'm fitter than most blokes half my age, that's what the fella who runs my Sons football team and who runs the adult 5 a side i play, said the other day. Can't actually play that well but good at running around (a poor mans Pratley if that's possible)
I'm sure he was just being nice Norpig! Razz

Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I'll have you know i'm fitter than most blokes half my age, that's what the fella who runs my Sons football team and who runs the adult 5 a side i play, said the other day.

He's either in love with you, or delusional.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:I'll have you know i'm fitter than most blokes half my age, that's what the fella who runs my Sons football team and who runs the adult 5 a side i play, said the other day.

He's either in love with you, or delusional.
Definitely the former, i'm kind of a big deal you know  Very Happy

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:He's calling for "Ken to sort out the embargo" - another fool who doesn't seem to realise that Anderson taking the BM debt on board in order to grab Deano's shares and block new investors doesn't fundamentally change the club's financial position so why would the EFL even consider lifting the embargo if we still have those debts, charges on our assets and we still have that interest to pay? 

Someone's been awfully quite this afternoon!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum