Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vasectomies Are Free

+9
boltonbonce
xmiles
gloswhite
Angry Dad
wanderlust
doffcocker
Growler
y2johnny
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Vasectomies Are Free - Page 3 Empty Re: Vasectomies Are Free Sat Jan 20 2018, 20:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The government not so long back changed the law so that you could only claim benefits for up to 2 children(from the date this started) for those that met the criteria. If you chose to have anymore then it was tough shit on anymore handouts which I agree with. 

I watched the 20 kids and counting the other week which featured the well known Radford family from Morecambe. They owned a small bakers. 

How the hell they can give each of their children enough love and attention they need I do not know.

I find it extremely selfish on the their children.

I could only guess that the parents came from families where perhaps they were never showed enough affection etc so one of them longed for a big loving family.

32Vasectomies Are Free - Page 3 Empty Re: Vasectomies Are Free Sat Jan 20 2018, 20:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wessy wrote:I agree that in some cases people have more children than they can afford, however once you start down the road of limiting numbers then you need to ask who decides, i would not be happy if anyone told me i could not have another child if that was the wish of my wife and i.

You and your wife might like stealing condoms from Boots, but someone tells you not to do it - the law.

Make having more than 2 children illegal and it just becomes another law to follow.

What if they say you cant have any children, Its now Law would people follow it?
What if they said you can only have a kid if you earn X amount ? Tip of the iceberg.

Why would i steal condoms it is against the law , Freedom of choice ie having another child is legal and an important principal i would prefer to protect that position.

33Vasectomies Are Free - Page 3 Empty Re: Vasectomies Are Free Sat Jan 20 2018, 21:10

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They would never be able to do that. It is part of our instinct to reproduce for a kick off.

34Vasectomies Are Free - Page 3 Empty Re: Vasectomies Are Free Sat Jan 20 2018, 21:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Im not going to apologise that you feel patronised, all I’m telling you is what the survey says and how the policy is being interpreted in light of it. They shouldn’t claim its fully funded if it’s not.

You really are a know-it-all. And a gobshite.
Haha I know, and don’t you just love me for it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum