Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Excited?

+12
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
largehat
doffcocker
JonnyRandom
TheHateCamel
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Keegan
inf
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Excited? Empty Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:21

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Very close to the new season now. I can say i'm pretty excited about it. A much more competitive league, and as i don't barely know anything about the championship it's gonna be pretty fun to follow.
Which team(s) will be toughest to play?

And by the way, is it easy to find live streaming for the championship on the internet?

2Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm quite excited. No idea how easy it will be to find championship streams but if a stream is found, we usually mention it on here on matchdays.

Last edited by Keegan on Mon Aug 13 2012, 20:50; edited 1 time in total

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:27

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I reckon you might find a stream for certain games. You're going to struggle most of the time though. Unlucky. And yes I'm excited.

4Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For a price I will take a digital camera into the game and stream it back live to Sweden.

5Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:29

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hi Inf, I think it will be very difficult to get any live streams as the streams are of prem matches broadcasted on the continent, asia or US. The only streams you will be able to get are games that will be shown on BBC, ITV or Skysports (around 5% of our total fixtures) over here and they will be available on wiziwig.tv

Sorry to put a slight downer on your excitment Sad

6Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 16:29

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:For a price I will take a digital camera into the game and stream it back live to Sweden.

Yea just stream it to Sweden. Fuck Keegan Smile .

7Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 20:08

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

So it will be hard watching us play now.. That's pretty boring. Well well, it's good that you guys put up some good sites to stream from.
Natasha Whittam wrote:For a price I will take a digital camera into the game and stream it back live to Sweden.
Nat, you are so kind. And please, let me hear your view from the game too when you're streaming it. It would be a pleasure to hear your lovely voice.

8Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 20:18

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

inf wrote:So it will be hard watching us play now.. That's pretty boring. Well well, it's good that you guys put up some good sites to stream from.
Nat, you are so kind. And please, let me hear your view from the game too when you're streaming it. It would be a pleasure to hear your lovely voice.

And the prize for Europe's driest wit goes to...SWEDEN!!!!

9Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 22:22

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

can not wait to be walking up to bok next tuesday! Pity its meed week else I could have had a good ol' celebration in... scotts... Rolling Eyes

10Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Mon Aug 13 2012, 23:38

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm excited. I've got my under 19's ticket for Burnley. I just need a good shave and I'm ready to go.

11Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 01:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

doffcocker wrote:I'm excited. I've got my under 19's ticket for Burnley. I just need a good shave and I'm ready to go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

12Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 01:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
doffcocker wrote:I'm excited. I've got my under 19's ticket for Burnley. I just need a good shave and I'm ready to go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol!

13Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 06:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Looking forward to it - going to be a damn exciting season. The Championship is completely different to when we were last there over a decade ago, and even changed since Coyle was last there which is only 4 years ago!!!

As for some strong teams, my personal opinion is to watch out for Cardiff, Blackpool, Forest, Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds and possibly Charlton.

If you can get access to Al-Jazeera Sport they do usually show at least 2 Championship games a week. In fact more chance of getting a game on their channels than on Sky Sports!

14Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 06:48

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

4 more sleeps aaaaarg!

15Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 08:15

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

TheHateCamel wrote:
inf wrote:So it will be hard watching us play now.. That's pretty boring. Well well, it's good that you guys put up some good sites to stream from.

And the prize for Europe's driest wit goes to...SWEDEN!!!!
Holy shit, I won! Gotta tell my wife the good news!

16Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 08:25

inf

inf
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

bwfc71 wrote:Looking forward to it - going to be a damn exciting season. The Championship is completely different to when we were last there over a decade ago, and even changed since Coyle was last there which is only 4 years ago!!!

As for some strong teams, my personal opinion is to watch out for Cardiff, Blackpool, Forest, Wolves, Sheffield Wednesday, Leeds and possibly Charlton.

If you can get access to Al-Jazeera Sport they do usually show at least 2 Championship games a week. In fact more chance of getting a game on their channels than on Sky Sports!
Yes, now we can't say that any team is too strong for us. It will be some great matches. And hopefully I can watch some of them. I'll try out al-jaazera. Thanks.

17Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 12:33

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Really looking forward to the season and even more so the game next Tuesday, back to shouting at kevin davies again and more mid week games. Very Happy

COYWM!!

18Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 12:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When's the first Bolton televised game? Need to switch Sky Sports back on...

19Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 12:42

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Notts Forest at home next friday.

20Excited? Empty Re: Excited? Tue Aug 14 2012, 12:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Notts Forest at home next friday.

Great stuff! Thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum