Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Did You Last Get Excited?

+2
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's not much excitement around BWFC right now, so I'm interested to know when any of you last got properly excited.

Was it when the missus put her sex gear on, when the Spar cashier gave you too much change, or when the hot chick from the gym actually spoke to you?

Don't be shy.

2When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:27 pm

last saterday i was in the british legion and this well fit granny was checking me out. she was so fit i got excited even without my little blue pills

3When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:28 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It's Valentine's Day, so I'll reply properly tomorrow.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm

when my tickets came to see jls, i was dancing round the room!

5When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:It's Valentine's Day, so I'll reply properly tomorrow.

Why, are you going to grab a woman off the street?

6When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:last saterday i was in the british legion and this well fit granny was checking me out. she was so fit i got excited even without my little blue pills

Feck off SND, there are other sites where you can discuss granny shagging.

7When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:58 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just about 30 minutes ago in the shower - hmmmmmmm

Now having to go to college for my Dutch lessons. Valentijns meal is tomorrow, after the other half finishes Uni for the day.

8When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Just about 30 minutes ago in the shower - hmmmmmmm

Some of you are confusing excitement with sex. I wasn't aware they were the same.

9When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:when my tickets came to see jls, i was dancing round the room!

Jlloyd Samuel?

10When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Just about 30 minutes ago in the shower - hmmmmmmm

Some of you are confusing excitement with sex. I wasn't aware they were the same.

Does being nice to yourself in the shower count as sex?

11When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:43 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Keegan wrote:
not-so-plain-jayne wrote:when my tickets came to see jls, i was dancing round the room!

Jlloyd Samuel?

Most probably, I was always excited why my season ticket came in the post and I thought about seeing Jlloyd playing.

12When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:

Most probably, I was always excited why my season ticket came in the post and I thought about seeing Jlloyd playing.

Yes, I can imagine that - you seem the type.

13When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:54 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Not too much to get excited about nowadays, although its a sad sign of the times, when the nearest I got to it was when Santa brought my new iPad

14When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Not too much to get excited about nowadays, although its a sad sign of the times, when the nearest I got to it was when Santa brought my new iPad

You need a hobby. PM me for suggestions.

15When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sir Nut's Dad wrote:last saterday i was in the british legion and this well fit granny was checking me out. she was so fit i got excited even without my little blue pills

Feck off SND, there are other sites where you can discuss granny shagging.

SND = Wayne Rooney?

16When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not sure i wanted to know when some people last got "excited" tbh.

17When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Natasha, a lovely thought , but if I did that, I'm sure my blood pressure would prbably finish me off, although you can still send me the suggestions, (then I won't look a prat for replying) Very Happy

18When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I'm not sure i wanted to know when some people last got "excited" tbh.

You have a dirty mind.

Some people get excited just to be alive.

19When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

ha ha its not a dirty mind, just a healthy one. And trust me when I say I'm excited to be alive. Very Happy (does this mean you ain't gonna tell me then?)

20When Did You Last Get Excited? Empty Re: When Did You Last Get Excited? Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:does this mean you ain't gonna tell me then?

It might kill you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum